God’s Plan During Changing Times – Prophetic Word – Mary Lindow

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God’s Plan During Changing Times – Prophetic Word – Mary Lindow

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

By Mary Lindow through the Holy Spirit

The Times are RAPIDLY Changing, and I know that for me, it will require a different strategy to handle them and that I must be willing and able to walk out the days ahead.

It seems as if I identify with the prophet Jeremiah more often now than ever before. And so, I am CHOOSING to adjust the way of delivering my portion of what the Spirit of God would give me, as He leads me. Daily.

I AM IN WORDLESS, TEAR-STREAMING GRIEF over the rapid forms of meditation, eastern mysticism, competitive daily trendy “prophetic” articles/words (advertisements!) -and outright fear mongering one moment and then “hysterical” any moment breakthrough messages, (both which, recycle over and over, that are sweeping into the Body of Christ.

Facebook posts are loaded like a buttered baked potato with a big scoop of sour cream, and belch out sarcasm; shaming, smug and rude “thumbing the nose” at any warnings or loving corrections, and the devouring and public slandering has become unbearable.

WHEN PEOPLE REFUSE TO LET GOD BE THE JUDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL, when they inject their own standards to oppose His, these people who are “usurping” assume a sovereignty or power that belongs only to God. They choose to undermine God’s order, in order to demand their own, and in doing this, they hope to avoid the pinpricks of their conscience. After all, “if it’s legal” then it must be right! Right?” No. God’s law is not so easily escaped or fanned away as an old dusty list of metaphors.

CONCEIT AND PRIDE ARE THE GREATEST ENEMIES TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH!

Newly “acquired knowledge” or notoriety often leads to pride rather than wisdom. There is no more certain way to fall into sin and self-deception than to allow pride to lead us into putting confidence in ourselves rather than God. This kind of pride always leads to destruction, because it robs us of God’s power to stand against temptation!

WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH AS MEMBERS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS DONE BY THE POWER OF GOD. AND, KNOWLEDGE CAN BE MISTAKEN FOR MATURITY. True knowledge is designed to bring us TO maturity. When we parade our so called freedom before others in an effort to reveal how much we know, we reveal our immaturity and are treading on dangerous ground! Knowledge put on PUBLIC display leads to heartbreak and divisive scattering.

The Western Style “First World Church” is caught up in so many identity crises!

And, with pushing movements and meetings, that the voices crying out and weeping in the places of preparation (the wilderness) saying, “You! Yes YOU! Prepare the Way of the LORD! Straighten out those crooked, twisted paths!” -are suddenly being told to step back into a place of silence and travailing prayer, determined to lean in closer to THE Voice that is small, still, and sure.

ONLY TIME SPENT WITH THE LORD, like a dear friend, will fill the gaping ache you have.

He will speak, He will comfort, and He will show you what is true and what is false in the days ahead if you will return to that Place of companionship with Him. Away from the opinions of men and the noise of this life. As you turn your heart and hopes towards him you will see compassion poured out upon you and you will then have his power of pure godly compassion and “wisdom driven” grace to pour out on others.

SPEAK TO HIM WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART, YOUR LONGINGS, YOUR HEARTACHES, AND YOUR DREAMS.

HE WILL BE THERE WITH ARMS OF STRENGTH, TO RESCUE YOU FROM DESPAIR.”

“A Prophetic Word”

Can you not hear my voice speaking to you clearly? Has it become clouded with the cares of this life and the voices of men articulating what they “think” is my voice?

My time for you to hear the truth is never when man decides it. The world screams that all the chaos and change is turning and twisting men’s hearts away from me. But when I speak and when I move and I am lifted up, men’s hearts ache for me!

There is a greater power in my silence then there is in the shouting of mankind saying that I do not exist! It is folly and foolishness to think that man can try to silence or attempt to erase me!

I am preparing for myself a bride. Not a foolish, emotionally lovesick self-seeking bride! No I am seeking and preparing for myself a mature godly gathering of those who will become one and unified with and in me. I am the one that is shaping and fashioning this bride in the refining fires that are currently burning across the earth.

Men may try to redefine me, say that I do not exist, they may attempt to twist words that I have spoken in order to fit the base agenda in their own souls, but all the while I am shaping and fashioning and preparing for myself an army and a bride that will not be defeated in the days to come.

Adjust your thinking child!

I am not a God to be dictated to or to be demanded of! I am one to be approached with brokenness and humility! Those who have a contrite heart and a right spirit are the ones that I will answer. There is a time coming when I will sweep away and clean up the false examples of prophetic ministry claiming and declaring things that have nothing to do but glorify the flesh.

If a person’s heart is not right with me, no matter what they declare, decree, or shout, it will fall upon ears of deafness in heaven. I desire truth in your inward parts.

Let me reduce you to love.

Stripping away title, presumption, and secret desires for notoriety. In order to be like me you have to live like I did in the earth. I serve mankind and was spat upon. I spoke truth and I was mocked. I challenged the proud and religious thinkers of the day and they desired to silence me and kill me.

I am calling you my people to become honest in heart, broken and humble before me, and with willing and heart to serve me, and those that I send to you. It is not their external condition that you are to judge, nor categorize. Your job is to share my life my light and my love with them. And in your example of how you treat them is how I see you treating me. Show no favoritism but humble yourselves in my site and do the work of my servant.

Yes, the days are changing and the mandates for your life are becoming more defined. Bow before me and reconnect your heart to truth and simplicity and the grace of knowing that you were purchased with a life poured out so that you might live life to the fullest.

“It is necessary for him to increase and for me to decrease.”

-John 3:30

Duplication and re-transmission of this writing is welcomed provided

that complete source, and website information

for Mary Lindow is included.

Thank You

Copyright © 2017 ” THE MESSENGER ” ~ Mary Lindow

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar