“God’s Lion and Lamb” (Christ’s Love Letter ~ New)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “God’s Lion and Lamb” (Christ’s Love Letter ~ New)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Judah [the Messiah from the tribe of Judah] is a lion’s whelp; from the prey, my Son, you have gone up. He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse  [awaken] him? (Genesis 49:9)

As I closed my eyes to take Communion I saw a huge beautiful lion. God’s focus (through me) was on his shoulders, head, and JAWS.  He reared back His head with his mouth open: his tremendous JAWS gave forth a vicious growling roar.

I heard the Lord confirm that He is this huge Lion; but as I looked at this ferocious beast, about ready to attack, I also heard Jesus say, “I AM the slain Lamb” (see Rev 5:9 below).  He continued: “I did not suffer on the cross so that I would become ineffective and powerless.  THE LAMB IS NOW THE LION, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Though My Bride, My Wife is married to Me as the slain Lamb, it is the Lion that comes for Her. It is the Lamb that Comforts Her, but it is the Lion who fights satan for Her (Jesus conquers Her).  Know this; know Me; and know My Victory with Me, Children (all), Amen Amen and again Amen.

Concentrate and meditate on our Victory alone.  Never again see life’s circumstances as failure or defeat.  I am in you and with you, and I know no defeat – only eternal Victory, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(Revelation 5:4-14)
    So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”
    And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.
    Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
    And to open its seals;
    For You were slain,
    And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
    Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
    And have made us kings and priests to our God;
    And we shall reign on the earth.”

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
    To receive power and riches and wisdom,
    And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
    Be to Him who sits on the throne,
    And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”
    Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

(Revelation 19:6-10)
    And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
    Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your broters who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Dear Sisters and Brothers, Please pray that God pour out His Spirit on all flesh so that all may be saved:

(Acts 2:17-18)
    ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
    That I will pour out of My Spirit on ALL FLESH;
    Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
    Your young men shall see visions,
    Your old men shall dream dreams.
    18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
    I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
    And they shall prophesy. NKJV

(1 Corinthians 12:3)
    Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord EXCEPT by the Holy Spirit.  NKJV

In Christ’s Love Toward All, Chris Williams

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar