"God's Armada (Mighty Ships) Are Moving Out to Sea!" Faith Marie Baczko

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "God's Armada (Mighty Ships) Are Moving Out to Sea!" Faith Marie Baczko

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I am so encouraged by the experience I had the morning of the Day of Atonement. I was in prayer with the Lord and had the sense of a revelation on the horizon – as we are now in the shifting of times into new dimensions of God’s glory. I had asked the Lord to help me understand and process this time with wisdom, and not with personal emotional desire. After a wonderful time of communion in His presence, I opened my Bible and it fell open to 1 Kings chapter 22. I read:

“Jehoshaphat also built a fleet of trading ships to sail to Ophir for gold. But the ships never set sail, for they met with disaster in their home port of Ezion-geber.” (1 Kings 22:48 NLT)

This is an account which God has highlighted to me in past years. Now, the Scriptures say that Jehoshaphat did right in the eyes of the Lord, but he did make some big mistakes! His first mistake was joining with King Ahab (Jezebel’s husband) in battle. After this battle, Jehu the seer said to him, “Why should you help the wicked and love those who hate the Lord?” (2 Chronicles 19:2)

Because of this he said God was angry with Jehoshaphat! Jehoshaphat’s second mistake was to ally himself with Ahab’s son Ahaziah in an endeavor to build ships at the port Ezion Geber, with the intent of getting gold from Ophir. Eliezer prophesied against Jehoshaphat because of this:

So, let us gird up our loins like Elijah, get ready by humbling ourselves before the Lord of Heaven and Earth, and pray the prayer of repentance that always precedes a great move of God!

“After this Jehoshaphat king of Judah allied himself with Ahaziah king of Israel, who acted very wickedly. And he allied himself with him to make ships to go to Tarshish, and they made the ships in Ezion Geber. But Eliezer the son of Dodavah of Mareshah prophesied against Jehoshaphat, saying, ‘Because you have allied yourself with Ahaziah, the LORD has destroyed your works.’ Then the ships were wrecked, so that they were not able to go to Tarshish.” (2 Chronicles 20:35-37)

The Ship Has Never Left Port

As I pondered this account, I thought to myself that even though the Lord has been very good to me (and I have seen many dreams come to pass) the big dream and vision God has given me, kept hidden in my heart over numerous years, has never come to pass – the ship that carried my dream has never left port!

I began to wonder if I, my parents or my ancestors had ever entered into partnerships that God was not pleased with. I asked the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me in a prayer of repentance. I stood before God’s Throne of Mercy and began to systematically repent for every type of unholy yoke, we as a family could have entered into.

As I was slowly allowing the Holy Spirit to guide me in prayer, with my eyes closed, I saw a picture of a heavy chain across the screen of my mind, from left to right. My eyes were intently focused on the chain, so I wasn’t really paying attention to the full picture, as it was a bit foggy. But there was a sense of something on the left and something large on the right, and behind it was very blue.

Something then came down with great force, so fast that I did not see what it was. It snapped the chain in two! Immediately a burst of energy flooded my chest that took my breath away, and I gasped in great surprise! I asked the Lord, “WHAT WAS THAT?” My eyes were still closed and I had a sudden realization that it was a large ship on the right that had been held by the chain, and now that it was broken, the ship began to slowly move out to sea! The ship was leaving port! Hallelujah!

Immediately I knew that what I had experienced in the spirit was about to become reality for many who have been prepared for this hour of history to shift with God into a new levels of His glory – passionate Saints who have been given big dreams but had not seen them materialize to date! (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

A Year of Reprieve and Favor

This is a significant year in God’s purposes. It is also a year of trouble and seeming chaos. HOWEVER, it is the year of the beginning of a reprieve – the year of the favor of the Lord where the Spirit of the Lord will rest heavily on a prepared people, a year of release and the thrusting out of the Saints. It’s an anointed and appointed time for the dreams of God planted in His people to materialize!

It is now the new Jewish year 5778 – the year of the door and new beginnings. In this time of chaos and darkness looming on the horizon, GOD’S ARMADA is leaving port; sent out onto the great sea of humanity! Armada means “a fleet of warships” and “a large force or group usually of moving things”. The ships are moving out in the season of harvest – the time of a very significant Feast of Tabernacles – which is a celebration for the great journey that has brought us to this day and of the ingathering of the great harvest. To the Jewish people the Feast of Tabernacles also represents the divine clouds of glory that covered Israel during their 40 years in the wilderness.

“Arise shine for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Behold darkness covers the earth and deep darkness the peoples…Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the ABUNDANCE OF THE SEA shall be turned to you. The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you…They shall bring gold and incense, And they shall proclaim the praises of the LORD…AND I WILL GLORIFY THE HOUSE OF MY GLORY.” (Isaiah 60:1,5-7 emphasis mine)

I asked the Lord where the ships were going and He said, “They are on a quest for the Gold of Ophir.” This gold is the glory of God that the Bride wears – representing the great Harvest of souls and all the provision and resources with which to gather the Harvest and build the house of His glory. “…At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir” (Psalm 45:9). King Solomon also built ships to bring back gold from Ophir.

“King Solomon also built a fleet of ships at Ezion Geber, which is near Elath on the shore of the Red Sea, in the land of Edom…And they went to Ophir, and acquired four hundred and twenty talents of gold from there, and brought it to King Solomon.” (1 Kings 9:26-28)

Much provision is about to be released to fulfill the dreams of God! Four Hundred and twenty talents equal sixteen tons of gold! It is now time for dreams to be fulfilled as the ship of dreams heads out into the great sea, leaving the port of Ezion Geber in strength and great authority! Ezion Geber also means the spine, or strength of a warrior!

God’s Armada Is Leaving the Port

God’s armada is leaving in the port, Strength of a Warrior – an armada comprised of many types of ships to accomplish His great campaign. There are passenger ships, great rescue ships (like the Carpathia), mighty war ships armed and powerful, hospital ships providing support to heal the harvest and the wounded, cargo ships loaded with supplies, patrol ships (watchmen on the lookout), oil tankers carrying oil reserves, apostle ships – apostolic, prophetic networks equipped to lead the campaign in mighty carrier ships, providing defense and air support for attack sorties.

The many disasters caused by recent hurricanes, and the volatility of present world concerns, has caused President Trump to send out various types of military ships to protect and to bring relief. This is a prophetic picture of a move of God now underway! President Trump has recently commissioned a new warship, The USS Gerald Ford. It’s the first of a next generation of aircraft carriers.

I began to wonder if I, my parents or my ancestors had ever entered into partnerships that God was not pleased with. I asked the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me in a prayer of repentance.

According to Wikipedia, an aircraft carrier is: “A warship that serves as a SEAGOING AIRBASE, equipped for carrying, arming, deploying, and recovering aircraft. Typically, it is the capital (leading) ship of a fleet, as it allows a naval force to project air power worldwide without depending on local bases for staging aircraft operations.”

A seagoing airbase is a picture of the Church untethered from the building, now moving outside of its walls, into the marketplace – the sea of humanity. As I thought of the things taking place in the world, I said, “Yes God, it is time for You to do something!” I heard Him respond, “Yes! And what I am about to do, I am going to do through My people!”

I then thought of the marvels that God has done through His servants under the Old Covenant – Noah built an Ark, Elijah stopped the rain, Moses parted the Red Sea, Joshua caused the sun and moon to stand still, David destroyed Goliath, Israel conquered great enemy armies:

“…through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.” (Hebrews 11:33-34)

Nothing is Impossible to the People of God

The Saints of God are now functioning under the New Covenant – a better Covenant. It’s a Covenant that allows the very King of kings to dwell in us by His Holy Spirit in the power of His resurrection! NOTHING is impossible to the people of God!

Great exploits, signs and great wonders will be done through the people of God in the days ahead! So, let us gird up our loins like Elijah, get ready by humbling ourselves before the Lord of Heaven and Earth, and pray the prayer of repentance that always precedes a great move of God! Jehoshaphat made the mistake of becoming unequally yoked with someone who was defiled by sin and rebellion against God and God is very clear about not yoking ourselves to unbelievers (see 2 Corinthians 6:14-18). (Photo via Wikipedia)

Prayer to Break Off Ungodly Alliances

Let’s pray: Dear Father, God of Heaven and Earth, Creator of the universe; all powerful, mighty and majestic God, holy are You! We stand before Your Throne of Mercy today. I ask Your forgiveness for myself, my parents and my ancestors back to Adam for ungodly and unholy covenants, alliances, pacts, agreements, partnerships and friendships we have participated in that yoked us in a defiling way to the kingdom of darkness. Forgive us and our ancestors for opening the doors of the gates of Hades into our lives and our families’ lives.

Forgive us for opening doors through immorality, business partnerships and financial agreements. Lord, in agreement with the Blood that cancels and removes all sin, in agreement with Christ and in agreement with the power of the mighty name of Jesus, we ask that all verdicts, judgments, consequences rulings and reaping effects be now nullified and canceled – broken by the power of the sword of Your Word.

Break now, every ungodly soul tie binding me to the kingdom of darkness. Lord in Your great power, break once and for all chains that bind, tether, fetter, leash and restrict me from now moving out in the strength of a warrior; anything that keeps me from fulfilling the dreams You have planted in my heart.

Loose me now in the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit! May I set sail on Your dream carrier with You as You chart My course. Let my ship of dreams set sail with integrity, majesty, power and great authority into the sea of humanity to gather in Your beautiful harvest. Lead me safely through the storms that may arise as I move out with You to accomplish Your will. Amen.

Rain of Blessing,

Faith Marie Baczko, Executive Director
    Headstone Ministries International | Schools of The Last Wine

Email: contact@headstoneministries.com

Faith Marie Baczko is the Pastor of Yahweh’s House Fellowship and the President of Headstone Ministries International and Schools of The Last Wine. She brings significant revelation to mobilize, equip, and strengthen the Body for this momentous time of history. Her teachings are rich with revelatory insight released to undergird the work of preparation for the Saints to be fashioned into a holy sanctuary for the coming of the Lord. She is a prophetic preacher, encourager, author, and international speaker, ministering the Word of the Lord to the nations. She has held many conferences and seminars in South America and the Caribbean.

jachmoody
    Participant

Good word! This past week I was pondering a parabolic experience in which the Lord spoke of “big changes”, after hearing of a miraculous healing of non-functioning kidneys [the woman’s pastors wife had dreamed of the woman’s blood carrying $20 bills]. I looked up the Hebrew meaning of “miracle” and found it is composed of two letters, one of which conveys the picture of a SAIL. This fits well with this word–so thankful for the great faithfulness of the Lord Lamentations 3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar