“God Said: My People Need to Receive What I Want to Give” Kathie Walters

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “God Said: My People Need to Receive What I Want to Give” Kathie Walters

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“God Said: My People Need to Receive What I Want to Give”

Kathie Walters, Macon, GA

In the beginning of April I had a vision. In the vision, I saw Father Christmas with an armful of gifts, looking very jolly, I might add. The picture of Father Christmas was meant to be fun, and in my vision, he was a symbol. I was a bit shocked by this vision, especially now, because it has been a heavy time with all this coronavirus stuff going on.

What Are the Gifts?

I was a little dubious, and asked God, “What are the gifts? Are they for me?” God said, “My people need to receive what I want to give, so I am releasing gifts of faith – miracles and healings and supernatural deliverances. Not only that, but finances. People need cars and houses and need to go to places I am calling them, so I am releasing gifts of faith.

“I AM GOING TO MAKE A DISPLAY – MANY DISPLAYS,” He said.

It’s in God’s interest that we receive what He wants to pour out…because then we get to demonstrate the goodness of God in the land of the living. God gets the glory when we receive the promises. (Photo via Pixabay)

Everything we receive is by faith. That’s the way God ordained it. It’s not by might, nor our own endeavors, nor our works, nor earning something. If we had to earn something, then we could have earned our salvation. “By grace are you saved, through faith…” (Galatians 3:22). “For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith which works by love” (Galatians 5:6). “…A man is justified by faith without the works of the law” (Romans 3:28).

Jesus gave a good description of faith: “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24). Now I don’t believe Jesus was talking about just some whim, but as we are yielded to Him, He puts His desires in our hearts.

So faith is believing when we pray, not when we see. We are very good at praying and then waiting to see if it’s going happen. It’s good to have hope, and to believe, but faith is believing because He said it. So you have it before you see it.

Expect Good Things!

I know sometimes you are praying and believing but you don’t feel you have enough faith…but guess what? That’s a lie, because the Bible says that you have God’s faith in you. “…God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith” (Romans 12:3). When you were born again, the divine seed that was placed within you contained God’s supernatural faith, so you already have it, you just have to believe you have it, even if you don’t feel like it.

This April/Passover/Easter/Christmas season, God is going to activate your faith and give gifts of faith for specific things; maybe even things that have been in your heart for a long time – bigger things. Maybe your faith has been at a certain level, but it is now going to get a heavenly boost! Expect to experience miracles, healings of God, visions and dreams for yourself. Maybe you will experience more practical things, like houses and vehicles and just financial increase. Those things are good too; they also declare the goodness of God.

Expect salvation for your family – that’s a promise by the way. Salvation is for “you and your house” (Acts 16:31). The Lord gave my husband, David, and me that Scripture when we were praying for my husband’s Jewish dad to be saved. God told us, “Why don’t you just receive it?” So we did. We never prayed for his salvation ever again because as far as we were concerned, he was saved, and we talked to him like he was saved. We even assumed he was coming to church (so he did).

Well, about a month later, David’s dad got saved in his sleep. David’s mom told us he was sitting up in bed with his hands in the air, in the middle of the night, fast asleep, saying, “Jesus, My Messiah.” When he woke up in the morning, he was saved. God bypassed his mind and met him while he was sleeping. He was a different person; he never missed a Church meeting, and he got baptized in our bath the following week. My whole family got saved supernaturally. We had faith to receive.

It’s Time to Release Faith for Bigger Things

Now is the time for you to bring out the things that have been on your heart – it’s time to release faith to receive bigger things. God is giving gifts of faith. As you pray about those things on your heart (things that may be a bit hidden now), you will find yourself not just believing, but knowing. If the spirit of doubt or fear or discouragement tries to fight you, command it to go. Speak to your faith and tell it to rise up. It is like an artesian well springing up…it is in you, and God is igniting it. (Photo via Pixabay)

Remind God of what you have asked for and begin to thank Him, and then start to declare it. If you have the answer, declare it. Remember, Jesus said that when you pray, believe, and you will have it then. If you don’t see it the next day don’t worry and don’t go back to asking. If your child asked you seriously for a bicycle and you said, “Yes, I will buy one for you in a couple of weeks,” but then they continually asked you, day after day, you would wonder what was wrong with them.

So in spite of what’s happening in the natural, where things look kinda down and tiresome (who loves being locked away with their favorite restaurant a mile away, but can’t go and sit there?), God is giving presents and gifts. What’s coming is MUCH MORE exciting.

I love the “much more” chapter, Romans 5. Check it out. There is always “much more” because His love has no limits, His grace has no measure, His power has no boundaries known unto men, but out of His infinite riches in Jesus, He gives and gives and gives again.

God doesn’t want us to be affected by the natural realm; it doesn’t have anything to say to us; it’s not our “language.”

I am a giver. I love to give, I love to bless; I am like my Dad! In March-April, God told me to “Give more.” I did, and I actually looked on Facebook for people in need, and listened if Holy Spirit said to give. I was paying our local waitress wages, too, and I was running low…and God told me to give to two more ministries. But my faith was in it – my faith was strong (His faith rose up in me), and the next day someone sent me a huge amount of money. So I started again.

Have a beautiful April month/Easter/Christmas!

Kathie Walters
    Good News Ministries

Email: kathiewalters@mindspring.com

Kathie Walters is an international speaker who brings freedom to those who feel they have to “qualify.” She also ministers in the supernatural and believes that the supernatural realm is for everyone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar