God is doing wonderful things as we prepare to launch LCU – Todd White

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God is doing wonderful things as we prepare to launch LCU – Todd White

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

God is doing so many wonderful things as we prepare to launch Lifestyle Christianity University!
    LCU’s model is based on what we have learned after having done over 100 Power & Love events around the world.
    We know life change is certain to take place in student’s lives as they create a rock solid foundation that they can draw from the rest of their lives.
    What’s really interesting is the age range of our incoming students.
    We have 18 and 20 year old students . . .
    . . . 60 and 70 year old students
    . . . and every other age in between.
    That’s why I love what God is doing through LCU. It is unlike any other school.
    People of all ages are ready for the fire of Jesus to burn in them every single day!
    Here’s a video where I talk a bit more about what happens when we pair up the hearing of the Word with DOING!
    We have a student housing page where students are connecting with each other, planning, and encouraging each other!
    Students are exchanging fund-raising ideas and sharing how God is connecting them to everything they need.
    They’re praying for each other, and I’m just so excited about the community that’s being built already!

If you’re wanting to go, but have obstacles, I encourage you to still visit the website . . . reach out to our admissions staff . . . and begin to connect and pray. http://www.lifestylechristianityu.com

In a few weeks, I will be in New Orleans for Power & Love. If you’re in the area, come on out . . .
    . . . get activated . . .
    and reach the city for Jesus!
    It’s coming up — Aug 1 – 4, 2018 — and Chris Gore of Bethel Church will be joining Tom and me!

I’m praying for all of you that your light will SO SHINE before men!
    You guys are amazing, and I love you!
    Upcoming Dates & Locations
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    August 1 – 4
    Washington, D.C.
    August 15 – 18
    Netherlands
    Aug. 29 – Sept. 1
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    September 26 – 29
    Available *
    October 10 – 13
    Available *
    October 17 – 20
    London, England
    Oct. 31 – Nov. 3
    Available *
    November 7 – 10
    Panama *
    Nov. 28 – Dec. 1
    Singapore
    December 5 – 8
    * Tentative Dates | * Available
    Bring Power & Love to your city!
    Details at powerandlove.org/host
    Registration & Information
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar