Home › Forums › VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words › Frustrating you into greatness – Mario Murillo
Tagged: American Addiction, armed and dangerous, Authority of the Believer, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Christian Breakthroughs, Divine healing, Divine intervention, Donald Trump, end time prophecy, God is choosing people, Mario Murillo, Mario Murillo's blog | URL: https://wp.me/p1vrzp-67z, Signs and wonders, spiritual warfare | Categories: A word from the Lord
March 17, 2019 at 5:31 pm #13531Ron McGatlinKeymaster
In times of acute spiritual warfare God frustrates those He has chosen for a special work. Maybe you can see that something radical needs to happen. Maybe you see things others don’t . Your survey the church scene and see how Satan has sold so many believers fool’s gold. You’re convinced that a feeble generation is not taking up weapons mighty to the tearing down of strongholds. Instead, they pursue money, cheap grace, and safe spaces.
You can see how shallow, flattering, teaching is the perfect greenhouse. It dulls reality. It kills urgency. Taking a stand has become a distant fantasy to many…but what about you?
You see how faith has grown flabby. You can bear to see how many don’t know our weapons. They don’t know our authority. They have no marching orders. They don’t know what to say to this generation. Most of all, you feel a deep urgency and you are shocked at how ignorant so many are about what is right around the corner.
Peter recognized when government crossed the line. Acts 4: 19 But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in God’s eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges! 20 As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.”
He also understood what to do when government tries to ban the Gospel: “Acts 5: 28 saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!” 29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.”
They are coming after our freedom. They will force feed our children the Antichrist agenda. That is…unless we wake up to our purpose and destiny. I am calling you out for special power in this hour. However, we are to be alert not alarmed. Let the dire consequences light a fire in your soul!
You see and feel all of this for a reason: God is frustrating you into greatness. He has delivered you from the mediocre by embedding an insatiable restlessness–a restlessness than can only be quelled by prayer and obedience. Is God selecting you to give a weapons grade faith and boldness?
If you simply can’t stay where you are and you need a breakthrough, then do these things:
1. Be filled or refilled with the Holy Spirit. You must have fire, or you must have fresh fire. The courage to face the onslaught of hatred that will be thrown at you can never be met by human power. To say what you need to say, to obey when you need to obey can’t come from human motivation. You must have the same Spirit that fueled world-changing saints in all times. God never meant for anyone to preach or lead without a clear baptism of the Holy Spirit.
2. Make room for signs and wonders. Our culture is beyond words. They must see proof of the power of God. God means for you to provide that proof. The authority you need won’t come cheaply or instantly. (Read my blog on the price of God’s miracle working power https://wp.me/p1vrzp-53e
3. Get ready to do something for God that will boggle your mind. God is selecting people and working in them for unmatched power to attack evil. Habakkuk 1: 5 “Look among the nations and watch—Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you.”
He is creating people who can turn the tide of wickedness. He doesn’t care about your age or your education. He searches for someone who is travailing over the evil and will die without power and purpose. They want to be in the fight—they want to be in the thick of it. Isaiah 6: 8 says, “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
4. Prepare to pray in a way you never imagined. God is pulling you out of the damaged religious crowd into special intimacy with him. You are not going to pray like before. E.M Bounds said, “To say prayers in a decent, delicate way is not heavy work. But to pray really, to pray till hell feels the ponderous stroke, to pray till the iron gates of difficulty are opened, till the mountains of obstacles are removed, till the mists are exhaled and the clouds are lifted, and the sunshine of a cloudless day brightens-this is hard work, but it is God’s work, and man’s best labor.”
What do all of these things I am asking you to do have in common? Every one of them involves a leap out of dead religion. They are a courageous declaration of war on the godless ideologies that are destroying our nation. They are an irrevocable decision to be in the middle of God’s greatest acts in history.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.