By Lana Vawser

There are about to be some dramatic, powerful, amazing demonstrations for many of the faithfulness of God.

I had a vision where I saw many lying facedown on the ground and they were SO tired of things being stolen, hindered, delayed and hard. I saw so many facedown in weariness, finding it hard to even believe again.

When suddenly I saw an angel appear and the angel was standing on the top of the mountain looking into the valley where all these people had fallen on their face in weariness. The angel blew a shofar and instantly I saw the valley go from NIGHT to DAY. It was an overnight shift in the Spirit. I then heard the sound of rain. First I heard the sound, then one drop, then a few drops, then a few more drops and the rain began to increase until it was POURING with rain.

I heard the angel decree “The season shift has taken place to go deeper in the revelation of His faithfulness and see it demonstrated in a completely new way.”

I then heard the Spirit of God say:

“The valleys where many of My children have laid down, facedown in weariness because of the battle and contending, that WEARINESS is over and now those valleys will be FULL of the waters of My Spirit – where dryness and death seemed all around, now LIFE WILL ABOUND. Shoots of new life will spring up all around. There is going to be life, life and more life. Fruit is going to ABOUND.”

FACEDOWN

I then heard the Spirit of God say:

“Where weariness has caused many to fall facedown, now there shall be a greater revelation and demonstration of MY FAITHFULNESS that will HEAL HEARTS and leave My people FACEDOWN in awe and wonder of who I am and My faithfulness.”

Numbers 23:19 was all around….

“God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

I saw encounters with the faithfulness of God and His extravagant kindness that was burning the truth in hearts of His faithfulness to what He had spoken. The demonstration of His goodness in the manifestation of the promises exploding all around. There were so many tears flowing from the eyes of God’s people, thankfulness exploding all around, as the revelation went deeper…

“TRULY HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRULY HE WATCHES OVER HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT!!!!!!”

So many hearts were being healed of hopeless, disappointment, weariness and discouragement in the demonstration of His faithfulness and the reality of Proverbs 13:12:

“Where hope’s dream seems to drag on and on, the delay can be depressing, but when at last your dream comes true, life’s sweetness will satisfy your soul.” (The Passion Translation)

FROM THE VALLEY OF WEARINESS TO THE WONDER OF THE GARDEN

I saw in the place of deeper encounter with the Lord and deeper revelation and demonstration of His faithfulness, suddenly those in the valley of weariness were suddenly transported back into the WONDER of the Garden, the WONDER of walking with Him in the garden. Where the dry valley of weariness left so many facedown, I saw these ones now walking with Him in the garden with a deeper level of intimacy with Him than they ever have had. Fear was being broken by the rivers of His love that flowed in the garden. The gentle wind of His Spirit was bringing the dry and hard parts of the heart, back to life and soft again. As they walked with Him in the garden, their wombs in the Spirit were being filled with more and more fruit and accelerated birthings were taking place in the garden of intimacy with Him. The deeper birthing of identity, destiny and sound contained within each one were suddenly bursting forth.

As I watched this vision, recompense, redemption, restoration was bursting forth all around and Song of Songs 2:11-13

resounded all around:

“The season has changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it bright with blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whisper “There is change in the air.” Arise, my love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with me.” (The Passion Translation)