"From Glory to Glory – God Is Changing the Atmosphere" Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "From Glory to Glory – God Is Changing the Atmosphere" Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“From Glory to Glory – God Is Changing the Atmosphere”
    Elaine Tavolacci, Staten Island, NY

Several years ago, I was driving in my car with an elderly lady named Florence. She was a born again Believer but she wasn’t Holy Spirit filled. I had worship music playing, as I always do, and the presence of God began to fill the atmosphere. Florence was in awe at what she was experiencing, and I’ll never forget her words. She said, “I don’t know what is happening to me but it feels like the music is electric and it is going right through my body.”

As the anointing continued to ascend, I explained to her that she was feeling the presence of God. The Holy Spirit wants to visit every one of us in our everyday lives. Many of you will begin to experience His manifest presence in your homes, your cars, your prayer times and in your dreams.

The Great Glory of God

There were several instances in the Bible when the glory of God came into a room and the people were so overwhelmed that they were not able to even stand up. In 2 Chronicles chapter 5, the Ark of the Covenant was brought into Solomon’s temple. King Solomon and the entire assembly of Israel were before the ark, sacrificing so many sheep and cattle that they could not be recorded or counted. The priests sanctified themselves and were clothed in white linen. There were Levites, singers with cymbals, stringed instruments and harps, along with 120 priests sounding trumpets. But notice what happened in verse 13.

When the trumpeters and singers were as one—making one sound to be heard through praising and thanking the Lord—when they lifted up their voices with the trumpets, cymbals and instruments of music, praising the Lord saying, “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy endures forever,” then the house of the Lord was filled with a cloud, and the priests could not continue ministering because of it; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God.

2 Chronicles 5:14, “So that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God.”

He Is Breathing on His Church Once Again

The Lord is about to visit us once again with His manifest presence. He is about to send His Shekinah glory. He is going to release His anointing in such a mighty way that whole congregations will be intoxicated when the Holy Spirit enters the room. There will be personal encounters as He meets with us in the secret place.

Religious traditions will be annihilated in His glory, bondages will be broken and strongholds will be torn down. He will bring those of us who know Him to a greater level, and multitudes who don’t know Him will experience His awe.

Haggai 2:9, “‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

He will breathe upon the dry and barren places. Those who are spiritually dead will be raised and restored to new life. Those who are sick will be healed in His presence. Old wineskins will be renewed into new wineskins to hold the new wine.

Don’t fear the unknown. Don’t resist His glory and don’t quench His Spirit. He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh as churches and congregations receive this transition. They will receive a new and fresh outpouring. Shake off all spiritual lethargy and prepare your hearts for this spiritual awakening, as Jesus is about to reveal His glory to us in an unprecedented way.

Acts 2:17-18, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy.”

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season

Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

jachmoody
    Participant

Hallelujah !!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar