For many months the Lord has been speaking to me about His faithfulness being demonstrated powerfully in unprecedented ways in the body of Christ in this new era.

The way He is demonstrating His faithfulness is going to heal hearts, strengthen many in the body of Christ and restore joy to those who have lost it.

“But you, O Lord, your mercy-seat love is limitless, reaching higher than the highest heavens. Your great faithfulness is infinite, stretching over the whole earth.” (Psalm 36:5 TPT)

“Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.” (Psalm 36:5 ESV)

Recently the Lord put the FORERUNNERS AND PIONEERS on my heart heavily. There are many that are forerunning right now and many pioneers who have been in such an intense battle and the fire has been so very hot. These forerunners and pioneers are “making way” are carving out the pathways that have not been walked before. They are walking with the Lord and following the leading of the Holy Spirit to move into unchartered territories, pave pathways that are seemingly “against the grain” and do what has “never been done before” in obedience to the Lord.

These forerunners and pioneers are partnering with the Spirit of God to break through hard ground, to break open ancient wells, to push through man made structures at His leading to see the tidal wave of His Spirit and presence come in a way that we have never seen before.

In the midst of this new era we have entered these forerunners and pioneers have been facing battles on every front. The Lord kept using the word “relentless” with me as I sat with Him. They have been facing relentless opposition and attack, and much of their opposition has been from the words of man speaking against what God is doing in their lives, through their lives and the mandate of God upon them because it “goes against the grain” and what is “expected” or defined as “normal”. These ones have remained faithful to the Lord and continued to move in obedience to what God has spoken to them.

“Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.” (1 Corinthians 15:58 ESV)

I had an encounter with the Lord where I saw the heart of the God was MOVED by their OBEDIENCE and PERSEVERANCE.

I heard the Lord say:

“GREAT IS THEIR REWARD AS THEY HAVE NOT BOWED TO THE WAYS OF MAN BUT FOLLOWED IN RADICAL OBEDIENCE TO MY LEADING, MY WAYS, MY STRATEGIES AND MY VOICE.”

The Lord has been moved by yieldedness and dedication of these FORERUNNERS and PIONEERS to continue with the Lord’s work and to NOT bow to anything else but what the Lord has said. They have a strong resolve within them that comes from the place of deep intimacy and love for Jesus that it has to be HIS WAY or NO WAY at all.

In this encounter the Lord showed me the intense battles that these PIONEERS and FORERUNNERS have been facing. They have been fighting for their lives recently yet they continue to put their hands to what the Lord has spoken and His assignment upon their lives right now.

There has been a deep weariness, heaviness and discouragement that has come upon many of these ones in the battle, but I heard the Lord speak “FORERUNNERS AND PIONEERS, MAJOR DEMONSTRATIONS OF MY FAITHFULNESS ON EVERY FRONT, ARE UPON YOU!!!”

Where there has been “battle” and “attack” and “opposition” on every front, the tables are turning, the shift is taking place where you shall now see MAJOR demonstrations of His faithfulness manifesting in your life on EVERY SIDE.

These demonstrations of His faithfulness are UNPRECEDENTED. The way He is going to demonstrate His faithfulness TO YOU, you have never seen before. Your heart is going to be healed in these demonstrations by the power of God. Your soul will be refreshed in these major demonstrations of His faithfulness. You will be “bubbling over” with joy, with peace, with excitement and vision for the future.

The words surrounded me so loudly :

“FORERUNNERS AND PIONEERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE EMPOWERED BY MY SPIRIT IN STRENGTH LIKE YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN BEFORE. HERE COME THE WINDS OF MY STRENGTH AND ACCELERATION.”

ACCELERATION

In this encounter I saw the words “INCREASE AND FAVOUR” swirling around these pioneers and forerunners. There is a MAJOR birthing taking place of the new thing (Isaiah 43:19) that God is doing through what you are carrying and forerunning right now and as the release is happening and continues to happen you will be ASTONISHED at the level of increase and favour that will be released upon you by the HAND OF GOD that will totally change your life. I heard the words “Many have felt like they were in the prison like Joseph in such battle, caged, but OVERNIGHT they will be positioned into the PALACE. That overnight positioning is taking place NOW.”

God is restoring, increasing, redeeming and extending like never before. The increase in the acceleration, the favour in the acceleration will be like nothing you have seen before.

Many of the forerunners and pioneers feel like they have lost so much time “in the battle” but the Lord is restoring time and doing more in a moment that could take years to do. The power of His Spirit is going to be demonstrated in what He does in a moment that is going to increase faith and awe of who He is.

God is majorly increasing favour upon these ones in extravagant ways to see His Kingdom extended, to see His name lifted high, to see many come to know Jesus.

The Lord spoke again “This major increase of favour is upon these ones right now because they will keep it about Me.”

BLESS YOUR BROTHERS IN THE INCREASE OF FAVOUR

In the midst of this major increase of favour I saw “brothers” surrounding these PIONEERS AND FORERUNNERS and they were “whispering”.

It reminded me of Joseph’s brothers and the words that can be spoken because of jealousy and insecurity and not knowing the Father’s love. I then heard the words “I HAVE PREPARED YOU AND WILL PROTECT YOU”.

There is a maturing God has been developing within these forerunners and pioneers to see them respond to words of jealousy, accusation or hurtful words with a heart of love like Jesus.

I watched as the pioneers and forerunners who were feeling the impact of these negative words coming against them from their brothers/sisters in Christ not respond in offense, not respond in hurt or pain, but respond in love. I saw them on their faces weeping, not because of the pain, but out of the love that they felt for the very ones who were cursing them, as they received the Father’s heart for their brothers/sisters. There was strength found in the blessing of those who were cursing them. They were motivated by His heart and a heart of forgiveness, blessings and reconciliation.

I then heard the words “In the blessing of those who curse you some of your greatest enemies will become your greatest friends.” Such an incredible sense surrounded me of the powerful transforming, miraculous move of His Spirit to completely reconcile and turn things around.

“But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..” (Matthew 5:44 ESV)

THERE HAS BEEN INTENSE BATTLES OF THE MIND UPON THE PIONEERS AND FORERUNNERS BUT IT IS BREAKING AND THEY ARE MOVING INTO A MAJOR INCREASE OF WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT.

I heard the Lord say that there has been an intense battle of the mind upon the pioneers and forerunners, such a torment of the mind, but it is now breaking and He is moving them into a major increase of wisdom and discernment.

There is a MAJOR increase upon them of discerning the Lord’s voice from the voice of the enemy.

If that’s you, the Lord is taking you deeper into the library of heaven to reveal more strategies to you for this new era. He is going to release to you SPECIFIC wisdom on how to implement His strategies and how to STEWARD them.

The wisdom of God that He is releasing is SO weighty and SO precious, treat it with care and steward it well with your obedience. Do not move forward with halfhearted obedience but give your all to HIS WAYS.

For the Lord showed me that FEAR OF MAN is an are that could cause halfhearted obedience as others come playing “devils advocate”.

I felt the Lord saying to keep your head between your knees in the place of intercession and focus on what HE is speaking. You have the deep resolve within you to follow the Lord’s command and that is clear by the journey you have walked, but do not allow things that “glitter” or the temptation of what looks like “greater influence” in the natural, sway you from the Lord’s words to youin this increase of favour. You know His voice, you know His way. I felt the Lord’s saying that for many of you the enemy is changing his tactics. Previously he has come to you with fear and intimidation, weariness and torment of the mind to cause you to “give up” and that hasn’t worked.

The Lord showed me that he will now try to lure you with things that sparkle or glitter that aren’t “bad in nature” but just not what the Lord is breathing on.

The enemy will attempt to bring confusion to hinder the acceleration. It’s important to stay focused, be wise with whom you share and what you share and move in the wisdom and discernment of the Lord for that is where you will find great clarity and protection. Like where the enemy attempted to tempt Jesus on the rooftop (Matthew 4) by offering all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus compromised, USE THE WORD OF GOD, what God is speaking and where He is leading as your weapon.

God is going to send you forth with such specific heavenly wisdom for others also that He will position you to release this wisdom to the people He connects you with that will bring significant cultural change to the areas of culture they have influence in. The Daniels truly are arising.

The shift upon you right now is the greatest shift and birthing of your life that is why the battle has been so intense, but there is a royal flush of His victory that is already yours in Christ, manifesting POWERFULLY in your life to position you in ways you have never been positioned and to do what you have never done and go where you never thought you could go.

You will RUN, RUN, RUN with Him like never before and your bodies healed and strengthened and empowered with divine endurance.

This is your season of fulfillment of your destiny in ways you have never seen to see the name of Jesus lifted high and His Glory spread all over the earth with many coming to know Him.

The battle in the dark night has shifted and the sun is rising upon you, a new day of adventuring, exploring, building and running empowered by the Spirit of God like never before.