FIRE ON THE ALTER – By Matt Sorger

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words FIRE ON THE ALTER – By Matt Sorger

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

2019 Prophetic Word – Fire on the Altar

by Matt Sorger

2019 is going to be a time of accelerated breakthrough! I decree over you today that it’s going to be breakthrough upon breakthrough upon breakthrough, in Jesus name. It will be a time of acceleration. Things are going to move faster and faster.

Get ready for God to move suddenly! This is going to be a season of many suddenlies. Suddenly healing will be upon you. Suddenly your breakthrough will happen. Suddenly that financial provision and miracle will come through. Suddenly a new door will open for you. Suddenly a divine connection will take place. Mal 3:1, Acts 2:2, Acts 16:26

God is repositioning people for the next season. Don’t be surprised by the transitions and changes that happen or have happened recently in your life. God is positioning people in the right place, at the right time, for His divine plan to unfold in your life.

God is hitting the reset button in your life. He is resetting your spirit, soul and body. He is resetting your relationship with Him. He is resetting your emotions. And He is resetting your physical body and health.

Many are in an incubator of the Holy Spirit. God is wanting to birth some new things through you. An incubator is a place where something new can grow and develop properly. God is going to birth new vision, new anointing and new faith inside of you.

There is an invitation going out from God for us to enter the secret place. God is inviting us into His presence in a fresh way. There is a preparation taking place for the new season. Time in His presence will be crucial for the preparation to happen in us. God doesn’t want to just bring us into the new. He wants us to be able to sustain and steward what He gives us. As you wait in His presence, He is going to prepare you for what’s ahead in your life. Mt 6:6

This will also be a time of deep consecration and refinement in the fire of God. God is calling His children to holiness and to be set apart. I see a new baptism of fire coming. It is going to burn away everything that has tried to hinder you. There will be a fire on the altar of prayer. God is going to make you like a walking flame of fire. You are going to exude the fragrance of His presence everywhere you go. Isa 4:4-5

God is cutting away every sin and every unnecessary weight from His people that have tried to hold them back and hinder them from running the appointed course set before them. You are not just going to walk into this year, you are going to run into it, free and unhindered. Unnecessary weights include anything you are carrying that God has not called you to carry. Every burden, worry, fear, anxiety, anger, frustration, offense, pain or sickness. It’s all coming off of you in Jesus name!  Heb 12:1-2

I see a new move of intercession coming for the end-time harvest. God is going to give His people such a love for the lost. We are going to be home sick for them, just as God is. A new move of evangelism will be released. Evangelists will emerge & be activated to a new level of harvest. The prayer movement and evangelism movements will merge. Luke 15:20

It will be so important that you know how to steward your soul in this season so that you escape the snare of offense. You are going to know how to steward your pain properly so that you are not infected by bitterness, resentment or anger. You are going to walk in a new level of divine love and forgiveness. Your heart will be clear from all offense. As a result you will receive inherited blessings. 1 Pet 3:9

God is transforming your threshing floor into a place of harvest. Your place of greatest pain will become your place of greatest power and authority. Joel 2:24

It’s going to be a season of great overflow. God is going to overflow you with His presence, love and goodness. Joel 2:24

God is going to bring great restoration in people’s lives. He is going to restore everything that was lost. Where the enemy has tried to steal, he is going to have to return seven-fold! Prov 6:31; Joel 2:25

People are really going to embrace their place in the Body of Christ. God is breaking false comparison off of people and showing them the true depth of their value, anointing and gifting. It’s time to radically invest into others what God has invested into us. 1 Pet 4:10

God is going to refine our motives down to one thing…LOVE. How do we love God and how do we love people. Eternity all comes down to these two things. We are going to live with a new eternal perspective. We will see how deeply our worship and love for God ministers joy to His heart. And we will see how important it is to God how we love people, including how we forgive them. Mark 12:30-31

Family, family, family. Love God and love your family. God is really putting emphasis on healthy family relationships. He desires families to be saturated with His love. Eph 5:24-25; Eph 6:1-4

God is transforming barren fields into flourishing ones. He is going to bring streams in the desert and pools in the wilderness. He is also opening up wells of His glory. Our dwelling place will be between the altar and the well. The altar is the place of sacrifice, commitment and surrender. The well is the place of His living waters. It’s the place of God’s presence, worship and intimacy. We are going to dwell right between these two things. Gen 26:1-25

As we launched into 2019 I sensed a tremendous anointing. In early January I preached and released this prophetic message – FIRE ON THE ALTAR. I share about an angelic encounter I received concerning a new baptism of fire. I also share a revelation about heaven and eternity that has changed my life forever. You will be deeply impacted by this prophetic message and launched into 2019 with a new strength, anointing and power.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar