FIRE ARMY: Call Upon His Name! – Victoria Boyson

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words FIRE ARMY: Call Upon His Name! – Victoria Boyson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    FIRE ARMY: Call Upon His Name!
    Victoria Boyson
    http://www.victoriaboyson.com

In a vision, I saw the Lord’s hand motioning for me to come to him. As I drew near, He offered me a drink of something very dark in a small glass cup. I took it without hesitation and drank it: I knew it was intercession from the Lord.

As I followed Him, I saw a being who wore a dark cape attached to his shoulders, so dark I could not determine what type of creature it was. Over its shoulder, I saw marvelous scale-like armor covering a broad shoulder, but when I looked down at its legs and feet I was surprised to see it possessed the legs of a horse.

Suddenly, this powerful being turned its head and roared. Flames of fire exploded out of its mouth and covered the room in what looked like fire, yet when it fell upon the room, the flames turned to blood. It seemed determined to scorch everything around it with the blazing fire which blew like heavy breath from his mouth.

Finally, I saw the being’s face and, indeed, he WAS a horse. And what a splendid beast he was! Upon him road a profoundly awe-inspiring Rider, who I knew to be the Lord. I was transfixed. His eyes were flames of fire, his hair was fire, and even the mane of the great beast He road was inflamed. The horse and Rider were as black as though both horse and Rider had been utterly scorched by fire.

The Father said to me then, “They are not afraid of death, because they have already died.” I knew then they had been severely burned by fire, YET they had not been harmed by it, it had only made them stronger, fierce and fearless. Truly, having been transformed in the fire, they were now infused with such ferocity, it stole my breath away.

It was clear they had been through a fearsome time, but instead of being consumed by it, they had BECOME THE FIRE ITSELF. Possessing all the elements of fire, the pair were defiantly resistant to fear. As one, they were using what had tried to destroy them as a weapon to devour their adversary and deliver those still held captive by him. Truly, they had been surrounded by the flames of hell, yet heaven had swallowed them up in its glory.

I stood marveling at the pair when suddenly my focus was drawn beyond the Lord. Following Him, I saw what looked like a sea of horses with thousands and thousands of riders who’d been transformed into a massive FIRE ARMY! It was a vast company who’d endured all the intense, flaming trials hell had thrown at them and had acquired the same terrible resolve as fire itself. The awe-inspiring appearance of this tremendous army generated around them a devastatingly formidable presence which flooded the atmosphere. Surely, they would be a terror to any enemy who encountered them.

I knew this was the ARMY OF THE LORD and the Lord Himself led them. This was the army for which He’d planned and prepared, of each warrior who had gone through the fire and were no longer afraid of death. It is the ARMY OF REVIVAL – THE ARMY OF HARVEST FIRE! All of heaven had longed for the manifestation of the tremendous battalions to emerge in the earth, for with it would come a gathering and deliverance of the lost. The fire of the PRESENCE would burn away the veil of deception covering much of the church and the world.

Truly, nothing in this life could take possession of them, because all that bound them had died in the fire. Now, THEY WERE TRULY ALIVE and nothing of self concerned them. An undeniable love for their King and His Kingdom had taken hold of them. Their temporal life on this earth had become a mere implement in the Lord’s hands, a sacrifice to lay down at the feet of their King as His passion had consumed them.

Indeed, they had gleefully forfeited what had been their identity in this life and had become conjoined with their Father and King. Together with the Savior, their life was hidden in the Kingdom of their God and they had become intent with the matter of conquering the enemies of the Light for the glory of the kingdom of heaven.

I knew what I was seeing was a heart-withering and truly dread-inspiring sight, yet I felt such incredible peace at its display. It was the Lord’s army which was plainly and utterly UNSTOPPABLE and UNCONQUERABLE. Surely, there could be no defense against it – it would ride over its enemies as though they had never been.

Evil Exposed
    Friends, with great persuasiveness and fear, many are proclaiming the death of Christianity and the doom of America. But I cannot agree with them. With all that is in me, I tell you my God says otherwise. He tells me that all we see of chaos and disgrace in this hour has always been there but was hidden from us. We are not seeing anything new. The evil we see exposed now has been working undercover of darkness to try to destroy us for a very long time. And surely, our enemies had NO DOUBT of their intended victory over us. Even now they are sure of our defeat!

How could they NOT think they would win? They have everything and we have nothing but God.

Ensured of their victory and control over us, they scorned our God and our belief in Him. They mocked Him and embraced evil. Believing Satan would conquer our God, they put all their faith and trust in him. Their hatred of good left them vulnerable to becoming tools of hell against the God of heaven and His beloved children. So many of the Father’s children have been taken captive by them and, still believing they served God, have become a part of the hordes of darkness. Speaking out the same dread and fear of evil as those who worship the prince of darkness, they spread his hate and slander against us.

Now is not the hour for us to stick our heads in the sand and close up our ears to the truth. No, we must face the actuality of darkness itself, but WITHOUT FEAR of its power to harm us. We face our enemies, not in dread, but with all faith in our ALMIGHTY GOD. For the reality isn’t that we are outnumbered. The reality is that even one warrior-friend of the King of Heaven can blow away any number of those who’ve worked their whole lives strenuously endeavoring to saturate this nation with the enchantments and incantations of the occult. Indeed, they’ve felt so powerful and unstoppable as they embrace evil, but the Father has a secret weapon against them.

It’s you.

Friends, you have been enduring the fires of hell, all the while looking to your Father and placing your hope in Him. Once you thought as a child, having to see and touch your heavenly Father to trust in Him. But now, through the devastation of the flames, you know YOUR FATHER DWELLS IN YOU. You’ve become one with Him, and, as His love devastates His enemies, you cannot help but follow. We wrestle not with humans, but devour the principalities that hold them captive with a word from heaven’s heart.

No, this is not a time of dread, it is not the end of what is good. It is the end of the hour of the reign of darkness and the beginning of the hour of a triumphant church.

Those held captive by the army of darkness will scream their right-ness, but self-righteousness is but a cheaply made copy of true righteousness through Jesus Christ, for which there is no defense.

We Have The Power

As His children, made right through His Son, we walk in dreaded authority to rebuke and cancel the assignments of our enemy. Those whose mission it has been to attack the church with the assemblages of the occult, who’ve stopped at nothing to gain power over believers and make them hate one another, cannot stay to further their claim on our cities, towns and country if we bind up their powers and cancel their assignments against us in the name of Jesus.

We have the power to cancel the assignments of hell over our nation and the church! We have the power to cancel the assignments of satanists in this nation! We have the power to cancel all spells and incantations sent to bring devastation to our lives! Through Christ we have power to wrestle ever principalities and powers!

For we [the church] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

Heavenly Father says: Tell My children they must call upon My name! If they call on Me, I will answer their cry. It is true, those held in the grip of darkness will stop at nothing to try and stop you. They are convinced of their power to wound Me, but they do not know My ways and they will underestimate you. It is through your weakness that you are made strong. Call upon My strength, call upon My name and I will answer you. Put your trust in Me and make Me your God and I will not let you be ashamed. I will save your nation if you ask Me to, if you call upon My name and humble yourselves and believe only in Me. For I am more than enough. I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED.

Share with Me the cup of intercession I offer you and stand with Me to redeem My captive children. Love them as I love them, believe for them to return to Me. My heart burns for them and I look to My love in you to save them from destruction. Awaken and revive My love in those who’ve embraced accusation and fear as being from Me and I will overwhelm you with My Presence as you do. I will waken your lost dreams as you stand to inherit your lost brothers and sisters. Don’t let hate take your captive, but respond with the strength of My son, for they know not what they do.

Dear children, those held captive by the darkness in your world have mocked My name and mocked your faith in Me. Their hatred for Me has consumed them and they want to devour My church to strike at My heart. They believe they will win and think they are unstoppable and, truly, they are powerful. But, as they have struck at My church, they have started a war with Me. It is My name that I will glorify through My victory for you. I will honor My name! If you repent for your unbelief, seek My face and call upon My name I will not deny your cry for help. I will honor you and I will disgrace your enemies. I have prepared you for this hour and even in the midst of the fires of hell, you loved Me and I love you too, much more than you can know now. Trust in My love for you and DO NOT fear your enemies. They have no power over you if you will Call Upon My Name.

To Those Who Are Awakened In The Spirit:
    Friends, so much has come against you and you feel like you are chasing wind. But Father God reminds us of our war and the devastation sent to distract you will not claim your destiny. With tremendous certainty, I see you arising in this hour and casting off the shenanigans of the enemy and devouring him with same fire that has tried to take you out. The Father sees your heart and He has chosen you for His Army of Fire. Truly, you are a breath-taking sight to behold and the enemy is devastated by the anticipation of your breaking forth and devouring him. You may feel empty, weak and weary, but you are made mighty in God and possess the elements of fire itself to devour your enemies and spread the flames of God throughout this world, in Jesus’ name!

Printer-friendly Version

Speaking Schedule
    10:30am Every Sunday
    Faith Church
    Conroe, TX
    More Information

VICTORIA BOYSON is co-pastor of Faith Church Conroe, in Conroe Tx. As well as the founder of Victoria Boyson Ministries and Women of Impact Ministries. She is dedicated to raising up an army of powerfully equipped believers who will revolutionize their world and bring in the harvest. She is passionate about the church operating in extraordinary authority Christ won for them and to awaken believers to their victorious reality. Through revelations of the Holy Spirit and the Word, she and her family are breaking down strongholds which have kept the church from fully realizing the great commission.

She’s been writing for the prophetic ministry, The Elijah List, since 2004 and before that worked for Francis Frangipane ministries. Along with her husband, she’s worked in pastoral ministry since 1992, and travels and speaks throughout the US. Based out of the Houston, Texas area, she lives with her husband and together they have 4 grown children. She is the author of REVOLUTION: The White Horse Rider, God’s Magnum Opus: The Value of a Women, AWAKENING: The Deep Sleep, His Passionate Pursuit and The Birth of Your Destiny.

http://www.faithchurchconroe.com
    http://www.victoriaboyson.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar