“Find The Risen Christ Within You” (Podcast & Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Find The Risen Christ Within You” (Podcast & Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

And He [God our Father] put all things under His [Christ’s] feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
    (Ephesians 1:22-23)

“Say this to My Beloveds, “We are One now and forever. Seek to see this reality and you will begin to see Me within you continuously. Seek, and see that I am all in all; therefore, all are filled with their brothers and sisters as well as with Me. I fill each Child with all of My creation.

Seek, Children, and I promise that you will find the risen Christ within you: your hearts and minds. Seek now, find now; and we are one forever and throughout eternity. Eternity begins now. Don’t wait until you find the time to be with Me. As I do for you, continually make time to be with Me. We are friends if you love Me.

When you are in-love with another person you seek to be with them, know them, share with them, and share them with others. They are a precious gift. See Me as the precious gift that I am. Seek and share! I’m right before you, and always within you.

Jesus, who loves you beyond manmade words. I am this love and I am God’s Word, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

The above love letter is from one of our daily devotionals. Father, we pray that You will fill us all with the fullness of Yourself.  In His love for you, His Beloved Children, Chris Williams

We plan to publish one Love Letter per week, usually on Friday.  This love letter is “September 1 (under the same name as above) from: “Christ’s Prophetic Love Letters To His Children”available at Amazon.com.

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar