FINAL HOURS OF PREPARATION

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

FINAL HOURS OF PREPARATION

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Be silent upon your own bed and listen intently to what I have to say. 

This is the end of what I would call for you to be the time of peace and comfort upon the earth.  Taste and see that I am good if you remain close to Me at all times.

The Kingdom suffers violence and the violent take it by force.  Remain faithful unto death and I will give you the crown of life.  The pearl of great price does not come easy.  It will cost you your whole life and everything in it.

My faithful ones will know My Voice and will follow Me throughout all the turmoil and chaos.  I will keep on pouring out My perfect peace and My wisdom upon you that you will know what to do and to be able to avoid the snares of the evil one.

Keep hidden in My secret place by consistently communing with me covered with My Armor of Light to blind the enemy.  Stay behind your shield and don’t take in what is happening all around you.

Do not listen to the threats of the enemy to undo what President Trump has put in action.  I have given him the momentum.  It was My Plans and Purposes and not his.

If I AM for you, do not fear what man can do to you.  Keep pressing in and believing without doubting and watch and see what I will do in your midst.  I split the Red Sea and I can do it again and even greater than that.

Do not let go of this window of opportunity that I have given you.  Yes, Satan will have his time and soon.  Much needs to take place before you will rule and reign with Me. 

My Revelation prophecy will unfold. It has to happen that way.

Many are filled with false hopes of another story that is not of Me.  History must repeat itself in the natural before My supernatural reign will take place.

Taste and see that I AM good.  Blessed is the man that trusts in Me and makes his abode in Me.”

Pekka Jaaskelainen
    Participant

Amen!!

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar