FELLOWSHIP OF THE REMNANT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

FELLOWSHIP OF THE REMNANT
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

There are many who follow large crowds thinking that is where God is moving — but that isn’t always true.

When you get large crowds of people together, you run into having a mixture of good and bad belief systems, true and false anointings that quench the flow of The Holy Spirit, and it grieves Him as well.

I’ve learned that when there are large crowds, there are many there just to have a good time, chasing after signs, wonders, and miracles, and showing no true respect for the Gifts of The Holy Spirit.

I used to Worship with a praise team when they were practicing before the Service began, and it was so anointed.

I had such freedom to Worship. That is where I received the Gift of Dancing before The LORD.

Yes, when I dance, I am moved by The Holy Spirit, just like when you receive the gift of tongues, your prayer language, prophesy, word of knowledge, healing, etc.. I only move when He moves me.

As I was saying I used to like to Worship before the Service began along with the praise team practicing.

When the large crowd started gathering, I noticed that the anointing started to dwindle! And it was disheartening that the tangible presence of The LORD weakened.

The true Worshiper will gather to have an audience of One, the One they live to please and adore.

Many times, the Remnant are those who are part of the Bride of Christ. Jesus died to save all the lost, but there are those who choose to go deeper with Him, who long to be filled to overflowing with who He is.

Just like the Apostle John, who chose to be so close to The LORD that He could hear His heartbeat and feel His burdens, because he wanted The LORD to share His deepest most thoughts with him.

The invitation is open to all to be part of His Bride.

The LORD loves us all the same and He draws us all close, but we must become sensitive and obedient to His drawing to die out to the flesh and walk in His Spirit.

This invitation is open and available and as we receive it our life begins to become all about Him.

Taste and see that The LORD is good, and He is the only One who can satisfy the inner longings of our heart and soul.

We need to be so filled with His presence so that He can live His life through us displaying His fruit of love to others.

He will guide us to who He wants to minister to.

He does this through His Holy Spirit.

When He walked on the earth, He reached the multitudes — but since He went to the Father, His Spirit dwells within each of us and now, He can reach out to the world through us!

The choice is ours to make whether to sit on the outskirts of what The LORD is doing, or we can reach out through Him to those who need Him the most.

We can stay on the shore of His Glory — or we can dive in and swim in it as a way of life.

Be one of the Remnant Bride, a Worship Warrior, one who loves not their life unto death.

Receive all the promises to the overcomers in The Book of Revelation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar