EXAMINE YOUR HEART

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

EXAMINE YOUR HEART

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Examine your heart.  What do you see? 

Do you see a sanctuary, a resting place, or do you see a place of unrest and turmoil?

Be still and know that I AM your God.  All things are working together for your good no matter what they are.  I AM in control of every aspect of your life.  Expect My hand to move mightily on your behalf.

Remember the days of old when I moved mightily in the lives of the apostles?  Well I will work even in a greater way in the coming days in lives that are fully committed to Me.

Taste and see that I AM a good God.  Blessed are the ones who trust in Me.  I will lead and guide you into all truth.  You will know the truth and it will set you free.  Remain faithful to Me and I will give you the desires of your heart.

When you lie down your sleep will be sweet.  You will not be disturbed by sudden fear because you set your mind upon Me and you keep your heart a place of rest and perfect peace.  You have invited Me into your heart and that is where I will dwell.

Yes, when you examine your heart, what do you see?

Do you see a garden where you can walk with Me or is it a place of iniquity and transgression where the enemy lurks?

The choice is yours.  You can have what you want in your garden by the thoughts you plant there.

The seeds that you plant and water will grow to be trees of righteousness with roots that go deep into the truth of My word, or you can plant seeds that come from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil which produce fruit of performance based acceptance and/or rejection.

Think on things that are good and lovely, of a good report, that are pure, and full of My wisdom and light.  Where there is My light no darkness can ever take root.

Yes, this is the day to examine your heart and make pure anything that is not of Me.  Choose to cast out and uproot, tear down, and cleanse, and build back up those things that are watered by the truth of My word.

Rest in My faithfulness for I began a good and perfect work in you and I am faithful to complete it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar