Enter the realm of my love: A word for someone today

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Enter the realm of my love: A word for someone today

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

A Word for someone today:

My beloved, it is time, it is time. It is time for you to enter into the fullness of my love. It is time for you to come into the fullness of my Kingdom. It is time to allow me to turn all the bitter waters of the past into the the sweet waters of my love.

My Kingdom is love and I cannot allow you to stay incomplete anymore. It is time for me to complete you in my love. I am making all things in you new. I am making all things in you beautiful. I am filling all those who will come and seek me diligently with the beauty of My Holiness.

Come my love, come and sit at my feet! Come up here so I can show you all the things I have to come in you, for you and through you. I have so much I want to share with you and reveal in you. Did I not say, “fear not little flock, it is my Father’s pleasure to give you the kingdom.”

The Keys to my Kingdom only work when you allow me to fill you with my purest holy love. In that love, I have opened a door for you that no man can shut. My love is what will empower you to overcome this world, your self, and all that stands in your way. Love never fails.

Beloved, I am calling you today, Even if you are weak, I am calling you. Even in you are sick, lame or blind, I am calling you into the depth of my love. Even if you have known me closely, I am calling you also to come deeper in my love.

My love is your covering and your protection more than you could ever know. I am covering you and protecting you in my holy love. That is why you must come deeper to know me and be filled with my presence even more.

My love in you will accomplish all things I have decreed, not some things, but all things. Those that know my love will stand tall in the things that are going to come upon the earth. They will not shake. They will not waver. They will know me and they will make me known everywhere they stand.

My love is the great exchange. You exchange your weakness for my strength. You exchange your poorness for my riches. You exchange your inabilities for my abilities, Your strength for my grace. Your hurts and pain for my love to heal you.

What can I not do for you today if you will come to Me and allow me to love you as I truly desire to love you. I must beak down the last portions of the walls in your heart. My love must cast out the last vestiges of fear in your heart and the damage it has done to your mind, body and spirit.

Perfect, Holy and Pure love cast out ALL FEAR. There is no fear in my love for you and that is why Satan trembles. He knows my love will complete you and totally transform you into my beautiful bride. That is why he is using deception to get you not to believe me or the great love that I truly have for you.

But that will remain no more in those who will answer my call to come. I love you so much and You and I must now walk upon this earth to every tribe and every nation to demonstrate our love. My love for you, your love for me will be in full display, for I will be glorified in my full grown sons and daughter.

Lay everything you have been concerned about at my feet. Your husband, your wife, your children and grandchildren, your finances, your health, your safety, all that concerns you and just enter into the fullness of my love.

It is not hard to do, just make the choice and lay all things pertaining your life down on my alter and then just come boldly to my throne of grace and I will extend my deepest mercy to you by filling you with my pure holy love fully.

You will know me and I will know you. You will see me and I will see you. You will walk in me and I will walk in you. You will speak to me face to face and I will speak to you face to face. We shall be one in our Father’s love together.

Are you ready to run to me now? Are you hearing my love’s calling out to you. There is nothing right now that could ever separate you from my love. So come! So come now!

It is time beloved, it is time. It is time for you to enter into the fullness of my love. It is time for you to come into the fullness of my Kingdom. It is time to allow me to turn all the bitter waters of the past into the the sweet waters of my love. It is time to be made complete in the love that I am in you and for you. IT IS FINISHED!

Henry Falcone
    http://www.openheaven.com
    henryjfalcone@gmail.com

</div>

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by henryfalcone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar