England

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Quo Wright
    Participant

Last week I had a dream about England. I’ve had alot of thoughts about what it could mean but I want to submit it to all to be prayed over. Especially those who are citizens of the UK. Pray and ask the Holy Ghost to reveal the dream that you may be ready for what’s coming.

II was in a building. There was a mountain lion in a room and the people there were trying to figure out how to jandle it. I could sense fear. I wasn’t afraid of the mountain lion and knew how to handle it. All the while watching them try to figure out how to get the mountain lion in a room.

Then I was aware of something happening in England, eventhough I couldn’t actually see what it was. I knew it was affecting their government though. I then saw a man that I knew as the director of NCIS whose name was Leon. I began to tell him what was happening but when he realized it was England he said there was nothing he could do.

End of dream

I began to ask God many questions about this and my take from it is that it has something to do with the monarchy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar