ENDURANCE LEADS TO REJOICING

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words ENDURANCE LEADS TO REJOICING

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

ENDURANCE LEADS TO REJOICING
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Enduring the hardships of the previous season can feel devastating but remember that everything works together for the good for those who love Me and are called according to My Plan and Purpose.

Remember that I AM working good in you through everything you had to endure.

What the enemy meant for your harm; I AM turning for your good.
    You wouldn’t be where you are in Me now if you hadn’t had to endure the hardships.

You have grown dependent upon Me, and you have grown in your faithfulness to My Word.

Those who seek Me with all their heart will find Me. I have made up a plan of endurance for you and you have followed it.

You have kept the pace and have never lost ground even though the enemy has come in as a flood.

Keep pressing in for surely you will break through and see the fruit of your labor. Your roots have grown strong deep into the Truth of My Word and you will never let go through the wind and the waves and all the storms of life.

Since you seek Me with all your heart, My heart is yours in communion. I in you — and you in Me.

We are One, and never will be separated. A cord of three strands will never be broke. That is meant for the Father, the Son, and His bride brought together by His Spirit. (Ecclesiastes 4:12)

Be encouraged and be a giver of My life and love to others.
    Encourage others who are going through the battle and feel like giving up.

Share your Testimony of My Faithfulness in your life. That is why I led you through the torrent so you could strengthen others.

This is the time and the hour to rejoice. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your Redemption is drawing near.” (Luke 21:28)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar