EMBLAZE A REVIVAL FIRE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

EMBLAZE A REVIVAL FIRE
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Why do you think things are going the way they are going in this nation? It is because they have left Me out of their plans and purposes. They have gone their own way enabling the enemy to come in as a flood of evil of every kind. The flesh left to its self is evil causing the mind to be full of every plan and scheme of the evil one.

I tell you this day that if you place Me first above your own plans, I will come and overturn the plans of the enemy. I will put him to flight. Seek Me first and My righteousness and all things will be yours. I will give you liberty to do My will. I will give you the desire of your heart to see this nation thrive.

Yes, you can make a difference if you truly live for Me with your whole mind, soul and spirit. If you give Me all your strength to see that My will is done and My kingdom comes, then I will flow through you mightily. I will pull down the strongholds over the land and bring repentance to the hearts of the people I died for.

It takes one person to build a fire and two to fan a flame and a multitude to make it sweep across the land. Yes, it doesn’t take much to cause a revival fire to take over.

The kingdom of darkness will fail if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, join together to pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways. Then I will come and respond to your prayer and heal your land.

Abraham Alademerin
    Participant

Praise God! I have a match…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar