Donald Trump and Political Warfare – Jeremiah Johnson

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Donald Trump and Political Warfare – Jeremiah Johnson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

** 11-16-2020 Prophetic Update: 

Donald Trump and Political Warfare **

Dear Saints and Leaders,

Thank you for continuing to read and share these special prophetic updates with your friends and family from around the world. The feedback that we are receiving and the intercession that is being birthed is so encouraging.
    I want to now share with you a prophetic dream that I received and published exactly one year ago today. The timing of it is absolutely stunning. My prayer is that you hear the clarion voice of God calling out to His remnant people to partner with Him during such a critical time in American history. The Holy Spirit has certainly been speaking. Have we been listening and obeying?
    11/16/19 PROPHETIC DREAM: DONALD TRUMP AND POLITICAL WARFARE
    I had such an alarming dream last night where Washington D.C. had turned into a HUGE jungle and it was absolutely INFESTED with snakes. I found Donald Trump and his wife Melanie forced down into a bunker of some sorts. I somehow knew exactly where to find them. They told me they were forced to go underground because they could no longer discern who their true friends and enemies were. I tried to encourage him that the Church was praying for them but it was to no avail. Donald Trump was simply too emotionally and physically exhausted to listen.
    The President then told me where a specific command post was in Washington D.C. and I was to go survey the land and then come back and give him a report. I went back out into the jungle and climbed an ancient and very tall, thick tree. When I reached the top, I started shouting over Washington D.C.,
    “Guerrilla warfare! Yes, and I will tell you more! It’s called, ‘Political Warfare’ and it’s as real as the devil is real. Can anyone hear me?!”
    I went back and reported to Donald Trump what I had seen and heard. I told him Washington D.C. had been overrun by Guerrilla and Political Warfare and his life was in great danger. With tears in his eyes, he said, “I thought you said the Church has been praying for me.” Then I awoke. Deeply stirred to fast and pray, I discovered the following piece of information concerning guerrilla warfare that exposes the strategies of the devil against our President.
    “The main strategy and tactics of guerrilla warfare tend to involve the use of a small attacking, mobile force against a large, unwieldy force. The guerrilla force is largely or entirely organized in small units that are dependent on the support of the local population. Tactically, the guerrilla army makes the repetitive attacks far from the opponent’s center of gravity with a view to keeping its own casualties to a minimum and imposing a constant debilitating strain on the enemy. This may provoke the enemy into a brutal, excessively destructive response which will both anger their own supporters and increase support for the guerrillas, ultimately compelling the enemy to withdraw.” 
    We Must Take a Stand 
     I want to thank all those who have consistently prayed for our President throughout his entire first term. However, we must also be aware that many saints and leaders have only recently just started praying for our President due to the current circumstances surrounding the 2020 election. As you read in my last prophetic alert, Satan is after creating chaos, disrupting systems, and diverting our attention away from the real issues in America.
     We are in a tremendous spiritual battle in America and God is looking for watchmen on the wall who are willing to cry aloud and spare not for the sake of His people. Will you join me today in asking God to break the power of political warfare and strengthen Donald Trump to keep fighting. He must know the Church has him covered in prayer.
     If you know that God has called you as one of His watchman on the wall, I encourage you to consider joining me on a new e-course called, “Watchman Arise” where I discuss what caused men like John Paul Jackson, Kim Clement, and David Wilkerson to stand out in their generation.
     Let’s keep the fires of intercession and fasting burning in November!
    For His Glory,
    Jeremiah Johnson
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar