"Do You Feel It? It's Your Destiny Calling You!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Do You Feel It? It's Your Destiny Calling You!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“Do You Feel It? It’s Your Destiny Calling You!”

by Lonnie Mackley Aug. 26th, 2017

You may have felt a strong calling pulling you all of your life, and although you don’t know what it is and you have tried to brush it aside it keeps calling you; nagging you. Do you know what it is? That’s your destiny tapping you on the shoulder always reminding you that you have a deeper and bigger purpose in this world that you’re called to fulfill one day. Well guess what? that day has come. And the reason you may feel completely dry, empty, and fleshy right now, is because Jesus is showing you the you that you really are without His grace and anointing because you are about to be hit with a mighty anointing so strong that it will knock you to your knees and keep you there until you fulfill your calling. You are about to be fully changed from you into Jesus because the anointing will be so strong that the old you will not exist anymore, and this time the old you will not be returning again.

You may have tried to fix yourself all of your life and failed and felt like you are the biggest loser in the whole wide world while the devil just taunts you and tells you everything that is wrong with you and why God cannot use you. But the anointing is about to come and change you, and rearrange you where those old problems will drop off of you like they are dust on your shoulder. It was never about you becoming someone greater to fulfill your calling; it is about you dying so the Great One can live fully inside and through you to help His creation. So stop doubting and letting the devil get you to blame God and think He is not on your side, or that you have just blown it too much to ever be used now. You are just now beginning the life that you were called to from before the beginning and God has just emptied you out enough so that He can fill you fully to reach this lost and needy world.

ISA 41:9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, `You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by lonniemackley.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar