Can you recall any of the superficial sermons that were preached by celebrity preachers just a few weeks ago? If so, you must realize that preaching that stuff now would come off as banal and inappropriate enough to cause you to cringe. Back then, under the influence of that type of preaching, many believed life was just a bowl of cherries, and their toughest test was wondering how long it would take God to refill the bowl. Now they are believing for toilet paper.

Those warm and fuzzy sermonettes became useless for life during a pandemic.

Many are jobless. Many have loved ones who are sick. Their children are home from school and falling behind. The eateries, stores, and coffee shops they took for granted are now either closed or will only hand you stuff through the door. And the churches they used to attend are worshiping online.

They stare out the window at a strange new world with no idea how bad it’s going to get, and if or when things will return to normal.  Coronavirus has destroyed their theological innocence.

Many are not only done with those motivational pep talks, they have thrown the baby out with the bath water. They are turning away from their faith and trust in a loving God.

The other extreme this outbreak has led to is the number of believers who now hate the faith-prosperity message. They hate it so much that they are rooting for this virus to cause that message to become extinct. And they are every bit as dangerous as the New Age celebrity pastors.

The Holy Spirit has given me a warning to pass on to every child of God. You had a dream. You had a vision. You were just about to start college, start a business, get married, start a family, write a book, build a building, get a patent on a new invention, or launch out in vibrant ministry for Christ. Then the world seemed to come to an end.

The Bible, and your God-given vision and dream are not beholden to human circumstances. The Book that contains the accounts of people who stopped plagues, raised the dead, and blinded armies isn’t going to cut you any slack. DO NOT THROW TOMORROW AWAY.

Now, the present reality is screaming at you that none of those dreams will ever come true. They say you must downgrade your hopes and dreams to a “new normal.” You must adapt to a shadow existence. That is a lethal lie from the pit of hell! I want this blog to be the electrode paddles that will kick-start your visionary heart once again.

GOD IS COMMANDING YOU—DO NOT THROW TOMORROW AWAY!

This is not a time to be stunned by events. It’s time to train, prepare, pray, study and write the vision plainly so you can run with it. Fan the fading embers back into a roaring flame. DO NOT THROW TOMORROW AWAY.

Do you honestly think that God didn’t know this was coming when He gave you that vision, idea, commission, or calling?  God didn’t just sit down and say, “Oh well, My child, I guess I won’t be able to do what I called you to do. I never factored in this virus thing.”

Furthermore, just because some have abused the truths of Faith and Provision, that does not change the truth about Faith and Provision. Romans 3:3 asks a burning question, “What if some were unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of God?”

Giving up on faith because of the virus is like losing faith in your gun because a burglar got in your house. This crisis doesn’t mean our faith doesn’t work—this is what our faith is for!

Kenneth Hagin did not get his revelation of the faith message during an economic boom. He got it in the depths of the Great Depression. Hagin saw faith intervene in a time of grinding poverty.

Alexander Dowie didn’t launch his healing ministry when divine healing was all the rage. He did it after the bubonic plague killed 40 members of his church. After he launched his healing ministry, no one else died in his church, and an international ministry was born.

I remember when circumstances and outward appearances caused a great evangelist I knew to back off from an important part of his message. Over dinner he told me, “Mario, the poverty was so great in the Philippines that I couldn’t preach prosperity.” I corrected him by asking, “Would you also not preach healing because they were too sick?”

Don’t you dare throw tomorrow away! Joshua 3:5 is your verse: “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will work wonders among you.”

What does ‘sanctify’ mean? It means clean up your act! This is not a time to be stunned by events. It’s time to train, prepare, pray, study and write the vision plainly so you can run with it. Fan the fading embers back into a roaring flame.

This crisis will go away. What will never go away is the regret of what you might have done for God if you hadn’t thrown it away. DO NOT THROW AWAY TOMORROW!

Let us place a new weapon in your hand. Mario’s new book that saw this coming and gives the instructions for those would let God forge them into a nation-saving weapon.

Mario’s new book will awaken you to your assignment in God’s work to save America. It’s $15 each or $12 for ten or more. Get a signed copy plus free shipping by clicking here.  https://mariomurillo.org/product/vessels-of-fire-glory/