Divine convergence Part 3: Command the Day

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Divine convergence Part 3: Command the Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

Hello Beloved of the Lord,

I felt the Lord have me repost part 3 of the Divine Convergence God spoke to my heart of what He is doing in this nation for 2018. In these words are strategies for three different parts of our nation. The Lord spoke to me about the Northwest and West,  Northeast and East, the South  southeast and south west as being 3 strategic areas of our nation that will experience three different outpouring of the spirit that each region needs to transform our nation.

Part 3 is called Command the Day for those God is bringing forth as full grown sons and daughters to understand the new “come up here” place Jesus has made ready for us.

I pray who this word is intended will find it and ignite the baptism of fire in their heats as spiritual gasoline to empower them for what 2018 is about to unfold.

Much love and blessings,

Henry Falcone

Flame of Fire-Kingdom Awakening Messengers

COMMAND THE DAY! Divine Convergence Part 3

Beloved of the Lord,

This morning September 9, 2017 as I am listening to the Lord, I have a prophetic worship instrumental video playing called Command the Day.

The Lord told me to look at those words, so I did. Then he said, “Look at them again, for this is what I am speaking to you today. COMMAND THE DAY!”

Lord, what does that mean? Immediately I had thoughts of Jesus telling us to walk in our kingdom authority and take dominion on the earth as He did. Since hurricane Irma is going to impact our state, I thought of getting up and speak to that storm, “peace be still” as Jesus did.
    `
    I had initial thoughts of releasing the miracle power of God race through my mind. I have been waiting with anticipation to see the Kingdom of God in full maturity and glory in his sons and daughters.

I believe that is part of what the Lord wanted me to grasp in the term Command the Day, but that was not the focal point. I know those initial thoughts were the fruit of what He was trying to tell me but not the root. There is vastly different meaning of that term God wants to reveal to us so we can grow in genuine Kingdom reality and maturity.

Meaning of the Word Command

The word command from Webster’s dictionary has many traditional meanings that we all know. As I prayed, The Holy Spirit quickened just one definition out of them for the purpose of this post.

The word command means: “to overlook or dominate from, as if from a strategic position! As if looking down at a city from a high place in the mountains.” That is a powerful definition.

Recently, God has been showing me His divine convergence coming to the USA. He is moving strategically in each area of the nation to bring forth the Father’s will. He has positioned the Holy Spirit to do three different works in different regions of the nation.

In the vision God gave me twice concerning this divine convergence I was “lifted up above” the map of the USA and was able to “overlook” what the Lord was about to do. I didn’t understand why that was important until he said Henry, “Command the Day!”

Beloved, His desire is to bring forth a divine shift in our nation’s future. He has heard the cry of those who have been praying 2nd Chronicles 7:14, and He is answering the remnant warriors who have been interceding in secret for our nation.

He is now bringing an outpouring of His Glory winds from the Northwest USA. He desires to bring forth the Fire of His Holiness from the Northeast. He desires to bring forth the deluge of the Former and Latter rain from the South.

Three different movements of His Spirit at the same time to bring forth His will and purposes for His people in our nation.

Many might ask the question, “Why is he doing this?” Why three different manifestations of His Spirit upon three different geographic locations in our nation? What will it look like?

The Next Three Months:

Beloved, these are questions that can only be answered by the Lord. We will never gain the understanding of these things living in the “natural realm” of human understanding. The Lord has to bring us into our “up here” position in reality to see and hear the mysteries of His Kingdom that He is now revealing on the earth.

We must Command the Day! That word has caused a divine rumbling in my spirit, or a spiritual unrest to see the Lord in a deeper way. What is the Lord trying to teach me and show me to declare to others that is so important to us?

THE NEXT THREE MONTHS ARE CRITICAL FOR US TO BE POSITIONED BY THE LORD TO RECEIVE THE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS HE HAS FOR US!

IT IS CRITICAL WE ALLOW THE LORD TO POSITION US CORRECTLY IN THE “NEW” POSITION THAT GOD IS UNFOLDING IN THE ACCELERATING THIRD DAY KINGDOM AGE THAT IS NOW HERE!

Overlooking the Day

The first definition of command means to overlook. We are to “overlook the day!” The word overlook means 1. To look down upon from above 2. To rise above or to see from a position or afford a view of the mountains that overlook the village.

The Holy Spirit is speaking to us that He must take us up into this “New Spiritual Position” with him so we can look down upon the events of “the day” FROM ABOVE!

Jeremiah 29:11 testifies to us that the Lord says, “I know the thoughts and plans for us, for welfare and peace, and not evil, that we would have hope in our final outcome.”

Isaiah 55:8-9: “My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. 9″For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts higher than your thoughts. (NAS)

Why would the Lord speak to my heart to “command the day,” since His thoughts are above our thoughts and His ways are above our ways. This means all human wisdom must die and be left down here so the Lord can lift us up as a man-child into the heavenly realm.

He must bring us into our divine new spiritual place with him of being seated with him in heavenly places. There, we are to gain the wisdom, direction and understanding of that which the Lord desires to do now upon the earth.

If we desire to walk in our Kingdom authority and to take dominion over the Earth we must be able to command the day. We must be able to overlook or look down at things on earth from above.

The Door Open in Heaven – Come Up Here!

Revelation 4:1: “After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, ‘Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.’”

This scripture speaks to the Lord’s intention for us to COMMAND! To be able to walk in His kingdom dominion and authority we must be able to “command the day.”

We must spiritually rise up or be lifted up, and come up through the open door in Heaven (Rev 4:1) so that we can look down to see what the Lord desires to do upon the earth.

That is why the word God gave me about the “Divine Convergence” is so important. It is important because the day of the “marriage supper of the Lamb” has begun. This day of the marriage supper of the Lamb is what the Lord desires to use to bring us up to Command the Day!

Since January 2017, God has shown me the “divine shifts” of change He has brought upon the earth already this year. There have been three of them so far. January 2, 2017, was the first one. The second was April 16, 2017, on Easter Sunday. The third shift was on September 1, 2017, after the solar eclipse had come. There is one more to be released upon the earth before the end of the year, I believe it will be in November 2017.

Each one of these shifts are to align or realign His full grown sons and daughters to bring them into a maturity where Jesus our “fully mature head” can work in them to transform the earth. He will do this through a full grown mature bride walking on the earth leaning upon her Beloved, Jesus!

Cataclysmic Transformational Change

I can’t overstate this, but the changes he is birthing now in his full grow sons and daughters will release cataclysmic events that will change the nations of the world. These changes are first being done stealthily by the Lord Himself in His maturing saints. He is transforming them with His Kingdom so they can transform the kingdoms of this earth to become the Kingdoms of our God in Christ.

Most of the church cannot see these changes that are coming forth, because they are being done in secret, in the heats of his emerging full grown sons and daughters. These changes are being done by the glory and power of God that is being released in those who have entered the day of the marriage supper of the Lamb. As they enter the season of the marriage supper, they are being changed from glory to glory and beginning to arise and shine for their light has come.

The Father wants us to Command the Day. He will do this if we allow Him to “lift us up” to join with Him in “overseeing things” that He desires to do on earth from heaven’s view. As we sup with him, we spiritually enter through the door standing open in heaven. We are placed in the spiritual position to hear the word “command the day.”

How does the Lord bring us to that spiritual “up here” place? He does so by standing at our door and knocking. He gives us an invitation to open the door for Him to come in. If we answer that knock and let Him in to sup with us, He enters our heart in a much deeper and intimate relationship. The relationship is called the marriage of the Bridegroom and His Bride.

In that new and intimate relationship we become “one with him.” The very mystery Paul writes about in Ephesians 5:31-33 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 32 This mystery is profound, but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 To sum up, each one of you is to love his wife as himself, and the wife is to respect her husband.

Beloved that is why answering the invitation of the Lord to sup with him is so vital to all God desires to do on the earth. When we say yes, and invite him in, He comes in to sup with us. When he sups with us, He gives us the food and drink that He eats and drinks. His meat and drink is to fully do the will of the Father as a living sacrifice of love on the earth.

When we share that food with him in this marriage supper, we surrender the entity of or being to Him as a bride to be totally His. We become one in heart and purpose to do all He desire us to do. When we make that commitment to Him a miracle happens.

The Lord causes us to arise and shine and come into a new spiritual place as one with him. Then, the Lord begins to lift us up with him to that new spiritual place to be seated with him in the heavenly realm far above principalities and powers.

When we enter into this marriage supper of the Lord, Jesus’ voice speaks to us like a war trumpet. The sound of that trumpet voice speaks, COME UP HERE! These words “COME UP HERE” are a spiritual command from the Lord that only He can do in us. When we hear and receive them, He then lifts us up to into that spiritual position to COMMAND THE DAY.

He brings us up to this higher place to “OVERLOOK THE EARTH” from the view point of the Godhead in heaven. It is here, He reveals the mystery of the Bride and the Bridegroom on the earth.

It is here, He brings forth the reality of the mystery of the wheel within a wheel. These wheels work together in heaven and the earth in perfect unity as a Bride and a Bridegroom.
    This is also the revealing hour for which all of creation has been travailing in order to bring forth the manifestations of the Sons of God upon the earth. These descriptions are one and the same as God brings forth an overcoming people that are set apart to the Lord for redeeming Planet Earth.

Beloved of the Lord, now, at last, God will have a people fully mature that are going to function as one with Him. They will Command the Day!

In My Father’s House

The word command means to overlook or dominate from above, to rise above and see from a vantage point of being on a mountain overlooking a city. As we sup with the Lord He calls to us, “COME UP HERE!” As we fellowship with him in this new deeper, intimate relationship with Him, He lifts us up out of the natural realm and brings us up in the Spirit through the door open in heaven.

This is important for us to understand. As we allow the Lord to work this marriage relationship in us, He has higher purposes and desires for us. These purposes can only be revealed to us from this upward seated place with him in the heavenly realm.

Beloved, He tells us the purpose of why we must come up here in Rev 4:1. That purpose is so we can see, hear, and partake of the “things which are to come” upon the earth. Beloved this is where we are positioned to COMMAND THE DAY! It is the place Jesus went to prepare for us.

John 14:2-3, 2: In My Father’s house are many dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and I will take you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also.”

For us to Command the Day, we must “overlook or dominate from”, as if from a strategic position! As if looking down at a city from a high place in the mountains.
Jesus said, “I am going away to prepare a place for you, and if go to prepare that place, I will come back again [Rev 1-4) and I will take you to myself, so that where I am you shall also be. He brings us into the full revelation of the Kingdom of God, “The Father’s House.”

I Have Prepared A Place For You:
    To understand the significance of what the Lord told me to Command the Day, we must understand the Jewish marriage tradition of that day, and what the Bridegroom does from the time of his betrothal to his bride to the actual marriage day.

Both the Bride and the Bridegroom separate for a season usually about 12 months to get ready for their life together. The Bridegroom has a specific mission in going away. That mission is to build a home, a dwelling place connected as an addition to His Father’s house for the two of them to live together. They will live in a connected new addition built to the Father’s house for together as Husband and Wife they will live to do the Father’s will.

The Bride separates herself to make herself ready by going through a purification process of being bathed in different anointing oils. These baths of oil are to make her skin soft, pure, and smelling beautiful and pleasing for her husband.

While he is away she learns what her husband likes and desires and works to be able to please him in every way by truly knowing him and what satisfies his heart. She is given tutors to instruct her in the ways of her husband’s desires.

This time of preparation prepares her to be joined with him in heart, function and purpose until the day he comes for her to bring her to His Father’s house. Isn’t this beautiful?
    The Preparation to Command the Day

Charles L, Monk writes this about this preparation,

“Once the marriage covenant had been established, the groom would leave the home of his bride and return to his father’s house.  He would remain separated from his bride for an indefinite period of time usually not to exceed twelve months.  During this time both the groom and the bride had specific preparations which had to be accomplished prior to the wedding ceremony.

The groom was required to prepare living accommodations for him and his new bride. This customarily involved building an addition to his father’s house large enough for the two of them to live in.

The strong family ties inherent in the Jewish culture of Christ’s day normally precluded the building of a separate house away from the family.  The groom’s preparations would include not only the structure, but also everything needed to set up a household.  He would provide all that he could afford in order to offer his bride the most comfort and pleasant living accommodations possible.

The bride, in anticipation of her married life, would busy herself with her trousseau and personal arrangements.  Traditionally, during this separation, her mother would teach her all things necessary to fulfill her marital responsibilities. It was a time spent in close fellowship as both recognized their new roles.”

In Revelation 4, Jesus is now ready to take His Bride to her place of COMMAND! He is ready to bring her to that seated place with him in the heavenly realm. He is ready to take His Bride up with him into the new spiritual house he has prepared for her.

In this house He will truly become one with her. He will share with her His power and authority to “overlook or dominate from, as if from a strategic position!” As if looking down at a city from a high place in the mountains, at His unfolding plans upon the earth!

His desire for his bride is to bring her up through the door of heaven. He brings her up to be seated with him in heavenly places. He brings her up to the place of our divine destiny of being married to him in the heaven realm.

It is critical we see where we are to be positioned now in the Spirit for the Lord to release in the USA and the world that which He desires to do. That is why Jesus has gone and made a place for us? That place is in His Father’s house! He said, “So where I am, you shall be also!”

This is not a place we go when we die. It is the spiritual place He has made for us NOW to walk in our Kingdom dominion authority releasing the Father’s will on the earth.

The Glory Of The Latter House
    In the book of Haggai chapter 2, the prophet receives an awesome word about the final temple God is going to bring upon the earth. The Lord speaks this word to him in verse 5-9

5 “According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remaineth among you. Fear ye not.’6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts: ‘Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens and the earth, and the sea and the dry land.

7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory,’ saith the Lord of hosts.8 ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ saith the Lord of hosts.

9 ‘The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former,’ saith the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place will I give peace,’ saith the Lord of hosts.”(KJV)
    The revealing of the Father’s House is critical for us to rightly relate to all God desires to do to on the earth. Jesus said, “In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places?” What does he mean by that?

Remember in Rev. 3:20. He is standing at the door of the “individual” believer’s house and knocking at the door. He is there to give them an invitation. If they will open the door and let him in, he will come and sup with him. He will sup with them.

When each one begins to sup with the Lord, they will begin to eat and drink true Kingdom of God food and drink. Jesus tells us that His flesh is real spiritual food and His blood is real spiritual drink. (John 6:55 AMP).

A New and Deeper Love Exchange

In this new deep marriage supper of the Lamb intimacy, we partake in a much deeper way of His life as a person to be known and loved intimately. Here, He will manifest Himself in a new and deeper love relationship exchange of glory. A glory that makes us one like a husband and a wife.

In that relationship of love, He will manifest himself more fully to His bride. He will share His heart’s desires, His thoughts and plans, “the things to come” with his beloved bride. Beloved the entrance way into the Father’s house can only come through the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Jesus has come to fully give us his very heart and nature through manifesting His presence in this hour of the marriage supper. His desire is for a more and complete union and communion with his bride so together she can Command the Day.

Proverbs 8:17, 21: I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me…that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance, and I will fill their treasuries. (ESV)
    John 14:21: Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”(ESV)

For us to be able to “Command the Day,” we must enter into this new deeper pure holy love relationship, that we are being offered today, in the marriage supper of the Lamb. As we enter “that day” we will be made ready for Jesus to bring us into the reality of coming into the Father’s house.

In that house Jesus says there are many dwelling places. These dwelling places are special places for us to dwell in that pure holy love as we are changed from glory to glory with Jesus.

Each dwelling place is a place where our personal love relationship exchange with the Lord can come to maturity. That maturity is our being in Him and Him in us, that we would be one.
    John 17:22-24: “Heavenly Father, I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.

Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.”

This is the present work of the Holy Spirit in his full grown sons and daughters. He desires this exchange of pure holy love to be so real within us until it lifts us up out of the “natural” ways we have known.

This pure holy love will lift us “up” to the Father’s house where Jesus is. It will lift us up into our “true dwelling place” with the Lord as a Bride with Her Bridegroom.
    This seated dwelling place with Jesus is where our eyes can now see as He sees. We are now in the place where our ears can hear what He hears. We are now in the place where we have understanding as He has understanding of the Father’s will. Now the will of God can be done on earth as it is heaven.

Beloved, the true glory of our Lord will be seen in His full grown sons and daughters upon the earth. They will be lifted up to dwell in the spirit in the Father’s house. In this place the God of Glory will thunder through his sons and daughters. His glory will be seen upon them.

He will be seen in His bride as she arises and shines upon the earth. Nations will now come to her arising, because the glory of her marriage to Jesus will be seen upon her. Glory to God!

Now they can answer His trumpet call of Rev 4:1: “Come up here so I can show you the things to come.” Now they will be able to Command the Day!

The Seated Place with Jesus

Ephesians 2:6-7: “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.…”

What does it mean to Command the Day? It means to be seated and positioned with Him where are eyes can now see as He sees. We are now in the position where our ears can hear what He hears. We are now in the position where we have understanding as He has understanding of the Father’s will. Now the will of God can be done on earth as it is heaven.
    Beloved, the true glory of our Lord will be seen in His full grown sons and daughters upon the earth. As His full grown sons and daughters are lifted up to dwell in the Spirit in the Father’s house, we are given spiritual authority to Command the Day.

Jesus with His Bride can now overlook or dominate from, from a strategic position! As if looking down at a city from a high place in the mountains, all that the Father desires to unfold upon the earth! Jesus and His Bride are in the Father’s House.

Glory to God! His full grown sons and daughters are now positioned to Command the Day. They can now be exactly where God wants them to be. They can now hear exactly what God wants them to hear.

They can now function together to unfold the Divine Convergence that is coming upon our nation. They are now one with Him and He is one with them in a new more complete pure holy love relationship that will transform the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of our God in Christ! The Glory of God will fill the whole earth.

Functioning In the Time of the “Divine Convergence.”

In conclusion, The Spirit of God spoke to me to “Command the Day.” He has unfolded the hidden meaning of these words and how it pertains to the Divine Convergence that is now coming forth in the USA.

He is now ready to bring us up to the place where we can “overlook and dominate from” or to walk in Kingdom dominion authority from an “up here” STRATEGIC POSITION!

Those that are entering the marriage supper of the Lamb are being taken up spiritually with Him to see, hear and participate in the unfolding of this divine convergence that is coming to the USA that is going to transform this nation.
    These sons and daughters are now entering the very war room of God to be given the divine strategies and plans that will be released in our nation. They are now being seated upon a mountain looking over the city of the geographical regions of the Northwest, Northeast, and Southern parts of the USA. They will release the will of God on earth as it is heaven.

They have the secret plans that God has given them. Secrets that may not even know until they are in the right place, time, and position where God wants them to be released. The enemy will be thrown into confusion for he will not know who they are, or where they are going, or what God is going to have them do.

Where exactly are those things going to be done in our nation? Who is God going to use to release them? How are these regions going to be changed? His going to bring them forth through a mature company of sons and daughters who have been trained by God to Command the Day.
    These full grow sons and daughters are being aligned and realigned, assigned and reassigned right now. They are being led into their spiritual position by the Lord Himself for this divine convergence to come forth in this nation.

Beloved, we are not only to know what the Lord desires to do, but we are to function with Him as His bride to release there purposes on the earth. Let us rise up at once with Jesus and COMMAND THE DAY!

Henry Falcone
https://www.openheaven.com
henryjfalcone@gmail.com

Jay Westerly
    Participant

Good Word!

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Awesome word! Thank you for re-posting this. Very timely… as usual 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar