Home › Forums › VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words › Declarations and Decrees – Dawn Flores 3-10-18
March 10, 2018 at 9:05 am #8913
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3,Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare YOUR REGION OF INFLUENCE in being ENLARGED!
Holy Spirit is CLEARING THE WAY throughout your Land.
Though there has been terror and destruction on every side, YOU WILL POSSESS the Nations and inhabit desolated cities!
- We decree and SING in our Land, and in the Land of Israel, “We have strong Cities!
Our God has BUILT WALLS and RAMPARTS for our safety.
OPEN THE GATES!
The RIGHTEOUS NATIONS will enter, the Nations that keep FAITH!
- We decree and declare to YOU WHO DESIRE the LORD above all else, He PRESERVES you in PERFECT PEACE!
You TRUST in Him; you trust in God FOREVER, because Yah, the Lord, is the ROCK of AGES!
- We declare the Lord God Almighty has HUMBLED those in high places, levelling the lofty city, levelling it to the ground, laying it in the dust.
The WAY of the RIGHTEOUS is LEVEL; Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, Righteous One, smooths the path for the righteous.
- We decree and declare our SOUL DESIRES the Lord at night, our spirits within us SEEK YOU at dawn; for when YOUR judgments are here on Earth, the People in the World LEARN what RIGHTEOUSNESS is.
- We decree the Lord is ENLARGING our sphere of INFLUENCE to GLORIFY His Name.
He EXTENDS the frontiers of our Lands and is creating a way for us to go into desolate regions.
We PRAISE Your Name Most High!
- We decree and declare, we CELEBRATE, for the Land the Lord is LEADING US INTO, to take POSSESSION OF, is a land that soaks up the RAIN FALL and it is a Land of PROSPERITY!
You will have no lack; His PROVISION is before you! REJOICE, and praise His Holy Name!
- We decree and declare, as you take care to OBEY all the Lord’s Commandments and Instructions, and LOVE Him, follow all His Ways and CLING to Him, then the Lord will EXPEL all the Nations, the evil people from in front of you.
You will dispossess Nations bigger and stronger than you are!
- We decree and declare WHEREVER the sole of your foot steps will be yours; your territory will EXTEND from the desert to the Lebanon, and from the River, the Euphrates River, to the Western Sea.
No one will be able to withstand you, the Lord your God will place the FEAR and DREAD of you on all the Land you step on!
- We decree and declare, as the Lord goes before you, NO ONE will be able to WITHSTAND YOU as long as you live.
God will remain with you, as He was with Moses; He will neither fail you or abandon you!
- We decree and declare over the Leaders in the Army of the Lord, “Be STRONG, be BOLD; for you will cause the People to INHERIT the Land He swore to them.
Only be strong and very bold in taking care to FOLLOW His Commandments and Instructions, to LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart and soul.
- We decree and declare YOU will keep the book of God’s Law on your lips, and MEDITATE on it DAY and NIGHT, so YOU will act according to EVERYTHING written in it.
Then ALL YOU DO will PROSPER, and you will SUCCEED.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“<sup>2 </sup>“Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs. <sup>3 </sup>“For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will possess nations and will resettle the desolate cities,” Isaiah 54:2-3.
“<sup>1 </sup>In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. <sup>2 </sup>“Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, the one that remains faithful. <sup>3 </sup>“The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You. <sup>4 </sup>“Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock. <sup>5 </sup>“For He has brought low those who dwell on high, the unassailable city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He casts it to the dust. <sup>6 </sup>“The foot will trample it, the feet of the afflicted, the steps of the helpless.” <sup>7 </sup>The way of the righteous is smooth; O Upright One, make the path of the righteous level. <sup>8 </sup>Indeed, while following the way of Your judgments, O Lord, we have waited for You eagerly; Your name, even Your memory, is the desire of our souls. <sup>9 </sup>At night my soul longs for You, indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently; for when the earth experiences Your judgments the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness…..
….. <sup>15 </sup>You have increased the nation, O Lord, You have increased the nation, You are glorified; You have extended all the borders of the land. <sup>16 </sup>O Lord, they sought You in distress; they could only whisper a prayer, Your chastening was upon them,” Isaiah 26:1-9, 15-16.
“<sup>10 </sup>For the land, into which you are entering to possess it, is not like the land of Egypt from which you came, where you used to sow your seed and water it with your foot like a vegetable garden. <sup>11 </sup>But the land into which you are about to cross to possess it, a land of hills and valleys, drinks water from the rain of heaven, <sup>12 </sup>a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning even to the end of the year……
…….. <sup>22 </sup>For if you are careful to keep all this commandment which I am commanding you to do, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and hold fast to Him, <sup>23 </sup>then the Lord will drive out all these nations from before you, and you will dispossess nations greater and mightier than you. <sup>24 </sup>Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours; your border will be from the wilderness to Lebanon, and from the river, the river Euphrates, as far as the western sea. <sup>25 </sup>No man will be able to stand before you; the Lord your God will lay the dread of you and the fear of you on all the land on which you set foot, as He has spoken to you,” Deuteronomy 11:10-12, 22-25.
“<sup>1 </sup>Now it came about after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ servant, saying, <sup>2 </sup>“Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise, cross this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the sons of Israel. <sup>3 </sup>Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses.<sup>4 </sup>From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory. <sup>5 </sup>No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you. <sup>6 </sup>Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. <sup>7 </sup>Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go. <sup>8 </sup>This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. <sup>9 </sup>Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:1-9.
~ Dawn Flores
- We decree and declare YOUR REGION OF INFLUENCE in being ENLARGED!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.