COUNSEL FROM THE LORD FOR THE YEAR 5777

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words COUNSEL FROM THE LORD FOR THE YEAR 5777

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The year 5777 has been dubbed ‘the year of the Sword’ and for good reason. In the days  before the beginning of this year in the Hebrew calendar, the Lord began to minister intensively to me concerning what would unfold in the 12 months ahead, beginning with His fall feasts.

I released a written version of what the Spirit showed me concerning the wielding of the sword of the Lord in different areas but felt that it would be beneficial before too much of the year unfolded, to make a podcast version available for people to refresh their memories concerning what the Spirit had cautioned. Even though the Lord had personally spoken these messages to me, I found it very helpful to review what He had said in the light of what has unfolded in the past 4 months. Many things made much more sense as I viewed them with hindsight and the plumbline of what He had shared at the start of the year.

Many are in the journey down the birth canal and this is a diorientating and pressurised path. One is spiraling without much sense of direction, and no natural light to help set one’s compass needle. on top of that, the pressure on a baby’s ribcage in this narrow path to the light of a new chapter is akin to crucifixion and many are feeling that instead of glorious elation that breakthrough should be accompanied by, the pressure is ever increasing and not much makes sense in what is unfolding. One can begin to panic at this point, especially if one has certain mindsets about what the transition season would look like. Calm your fears and use the light of heavenly revelation to light your way. The strong thrusts are initiated by God who brings to the point of birth and does not shut the womb. what is unfolding around you may feel as if it is killing you, not promoting you, but God’s ways are not our ways. Rest in His superior wisdom and draw into the place of intimacy, resting in the knowledge that when He has tried you, you shall come forth as gold! Worship and enjoy His presence. He will bring your forth soon enough! I pray the counsel He gave me may be a blessing to you in 5777.

You can access the audio version here ‘Counsel for the Year 5777

or the written version : Counsel for the Year 5777

in His service

Christine

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Christine – I just read your write-up on 5777, and it was very informative and timely. Really spoke to me, as your two other recent posts. Thank you!

Clu

I am so glad, Clu! MAy the light of His favour light your way!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar