COMING PROPHETIC REVIVAL…HEAVEN ON EARTH – Sherry Edwards Mackey

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words COMING PROPHETIC REVIVAL…HEAVEN ON EARTH – Sherry Edwards Mackey

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by greg.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

VISION

For some time now, I have been seeing “Old Fashioned, Cast Iron Pot” over a “Fire” and I have been seeing “Old Fashioned Cast Iron Skillet on a Cast Iron Stove, And this was a Cast Iron, Iron for Ironing Garments.”

This type of iron was used many years ago and it was put on top of a hot stove or directly over fire to heat it up for use and it had to be handled with some sort cloth holders so the individual wouldn’t get burnt.

I also saw am “Old Fashioned Wood Stove” with a “Rustic Table” next to it.  On the table there was a “Homemade Wide Pillar Candle” on a plate.

As I was seeing this, I watched as the candle was losing it shape, but not to the degree that it was losing the wax formed.  In its condition, it could be molded again as the pliable wax was warm.

In this vision, the Candle was not lit with fire, it was just smoldering flax, like a wick giving off smoke once the fire was quenched.

“Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.  He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.  A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth,”   Isaiah 42:1-3 KJV.

Here is the Word of the LORD….

“I AM the God of your family and group and I AM speaking once again.  I will rekindle you as in the first. 

I don’t put My Seal of Approval on anything or any movement unless it is My Movement” says the LORD!

You have urgently sought My face and My forgiveness and I have seen the efforts at hand of recent, but I still have a “matter of remembrance” that concerns you and I.

You must forgive and you must make right ALL the offenses you performed in your willing ignorance.

I once winked at your offenses, but no more.

The SET TIME is fixed and My will shall be concluded as the plowman shall overtake the reaper.

The way My Church began in Power and Demonstration, will be the way it is taken out,” says the LORD of Glory!

“The latter house is greater than the former and in this divine time and space.

I will show forth My beauty in Holiness, as My Bride has made herself ready.

Yes, I shall send forth signs and wonders that will be within My beloved Child.

The last will be first, the first will be last.  A Child shall lead them and I will be made manifested in those that have been prepared for such a time.

Those vessels who have clearly NOT been made of this earthly realm; those who are prepared in the crucible, in the Iron furnace; the Iron Pot that the fire and the mixture being separated, is coming to the top.

The Ancient of Days, during the Iron Age, caused Truth to be a buckler.

My shield was all around, becoming manifest in the lives of those who abounded, but had very little in what they possessed but as My Body, sharing everything.

Those who knew Me had to trust Me for everything, as those with same life events, came together sharing what they had, as they sought Me and found Me with their whole heart even though it was so very dark.

Having much and being Big is the tune today.  But in My Mercy and Grace, I will send forth one more shout!

I AM releasing the clarion call of My Voice in this hour!

In those days long ago, you had very little; you worked and toiled but didn’t have much, but you were rich in Me.

As time gone by, you wandered and waned, and your reasoning went astray.

What moved of My Spirit once strong in power, demonstrating true signs and wonders went astray, each stream going in their own particular way.

These took their gospel message with fire and as time went on, started their own work of their desires; limited to their own experiences of the times they were currently living in.

Many a year went by, and apathy, complacency, passivity and resources took first place that once was MINE.

Then once what was divine was taken, being placed on the mantle, and in bulk these began to steal the time once mine; becoming what was left behind of My family and friends.

They all poured out and left, being driven like a dust bowl, then offering themselves what was once holy in a spiritual hem.

These began to unravel, revealing the nakedness of their hem being unraveled by sin.

There were obstacles a plenty, and just like Israel back in her time, stole the light and glory that was once mine; it happened again.

What once burned bright and clear, many fell devoid of My Spirit so dear. 

The loss of years and the settlers into nice little religious houses and regions, kept the candle lit for awhile and smoldering as they passed by each place where My beloved was hiding;

The valley of Baca became the view as relying on each ordinance for being used by their own little group of clergy.

Devoid of My passionate flame and My first love claim, due to fearful rejecting, My beloved servants locked away in the dark, but what they had in their heart wasn’t stolen, although they were alone it seemed for generations.

Yet of all their lives true; and no one seemed to understand her value.

Scorned in all sorts of places, not realizing the enemy‘s swarm of stinging hornets in his plan in you, succumbed in settling the claim and was content being used for a small season.”

“Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed,”   Deuteronomy 7: 20 KJV.

“Like a horse or mule released into a field, with little or no value in use, gave it all up to just exist and receive the rest of the days in nothingness.

Receiving the field of retirement, gave the adversary the freedom to go away, for the threat on demonic strongholds became undone because of one.

Forever, thought the enemy true that he gave orders, no longer driven to abuse.

Once you were in tune but there is no frequency at all within you.  But still in My plan, in reasoning with Her claim to come away from them again, I offered you MY willing Hand.

You have survived because I hid you away and kept you dormant until the proper day.

No eye has seen nor ear hath heard the things I have prepared for you!

But I AM revealing it by My Spirit.  Nothing wasted, nothing broken My beloved bride!  All for My Glory!

You have been wanting the old ways and the Ancient of Days.  I see your desire and you have been seeking Me.

I have remembered My Words of promise to you in past seasons. 

You want true Revival?

Do you understand true, recorded Revival?

Revival comes through uncanny desperation of soul that aches and cries out for more to connect with the Divine we were created for.

Revival, it’s an unquenchable fire that is pressing into heavens resources until heaven comes down to energize and to be immersed in His Glory.

It is the time to wake up the dead and those whose wick is smoldering to be rekindled and fanned till burning bright!

Revival, it’s the time of Returning to our First Love Relationship.

Revival isn’t just for restoring truth.

Revival is not a ending but a beginning!

Revival is a settling of a matter of the heart.

Revival is God’s desire and His promises to come and Revive us again!

Come home beloved.

Revival is a means to steer My beloved Remnant into a reformation of changing their minds back to My Mind,” says the LORD.

“When Revival comes, it is heaven on earth and what supernatural events take place are for signs and wonders to convince My people to come to life so that the laborers can go to the fields to reap the harvest of souls.

Levels of Revival, is Heaven manifesting on the dust of the earth.

True Revival cannot help but Manifest God’s Glory, Power and Majesty. Golden Auras, silky threads weaved into tapestry and He is taking it from the Glory, to the Glory!”

Let Me preach right here.

Revival is, the gold streets, the silver foundations, the pearls of luministic glow, faceted diamonds and every kind of precious stones.

Revival, is the reflective light of God’s glory in you! Revival; Many, many, many, angels actively fulfilling God’s Words running to and fro as God’s words are spoken bringing action.

Revival is; Angels abounding with pure white glistening feathers, scents of Oil in the golden light, scents of sweet spices and sweet incense, the rose of Sharon, the winds of His Spirit, the depth of His Love.

The settled heart in perfect union of body, soul and Spirit.

Revival is for many is, God’s last ditch effort to reach the recipient before their time to depart this world.

Revival comes to reform your life into the life in HIM.

He comes in His Mercy and Grace to Revive what has died and smoking flax will end.

Beloved, how can you not want to love Him and believe?

“Revival is also, a running away from all connections to social clubs and brothels, My beloved are running out on the double!

In the hidden times of region, in the furnace of affliction, I AM releasing My hidden ones that will carry a great light.

Off they will go into the wild blue yonder and you will be hearing and seeing clearly by My Spirit.

The whole world will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

The clarity shall be unprecedented. What communion hath light to do with darkness?

You will see, hear, and be the supernatural; I have only just begun beloved.

Truth, Trust and Triumph are the Triple T’s that are branded on your soul.

Take no Thought of Tomorrow.

Take Thought of Today and seize and receive every second, every moment, every blink of your eye; Taste and SEE That The LORD is good!

Enjoy Being My Beloved Bride!”   says the Spirit of the LORD!

“Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee.  Selah.  Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.  Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.  They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.  Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.  For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand.  I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.  For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly,”   Psalm 84:3-11 KJV.

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.  And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.  And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake,”   Luke 5:4-6 KJV.

“But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day,”  Deuteronomy 4:2 KJV.

In HIS Grace and Mercy,
    ~ Sherry Edwards Mackey

greg
    Participant

Smouldering wick he shall not quench , just over one year ago i died , i was dead for 4-5 minutes and the doctors where able to bring me back , before this happened i was with a brother he was in deep intercession ,  and said he had a vision of lazarus he said he knew in his heart it was me and cried out for me to come forth , i did not understand at the time , but took great comfort , knowing the story of lazarus , when jesus said our friend lazarus sleepeth but i go that i my awake him out of sleep , when jesus first found me he said  , i shall be your friend a ever shinning light by thy side i shall never leave nor subside , and at golgotha the world shall see my father took his greatest stride from this truth none shall run from hide nor deny , and he has been a wonderful friend since then .
    When in hospital they did open heart surgery , soon after i became very ill and begun to drown in my own fluids , then all organs begun to shut down , at that point i was dead , they shocked me and brought me back , but when they shocked me they released blood clots that smashed into my brain causing three strokes that shut down my whole right side , then i went into a coma that lasted ten days and  nights , they told my children i would not live , on my birthday i awoke , completely well , i was born on the 28th of sep at midnight .
    33 years ago he spoke to me of a babtism of fire , and it has not been a fire to sit by and warm yourself, the flesh is truelly a cruel taskmaster . Thankyou for posting , a word full of life . A little child shall lead them .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar