Come to Worship the Lord in Jerusalem

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Come to Worship the Lord in Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Isaiah 26:21 & 27:1 The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins.  Their crimes will be revealed, all their wrongdoing exposed to view and on that Day, the Lord, with His cruel sword will punish Satan, that great deceiver.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that great Day, that the Lord destroys His enemies, He will look to His people; Israel the vine, Judah the fig tree. He has given them every opportunity to obey His commands, but they have not been faithful. If only they were not My Covenant people, says the Lord, I would have trampled them down like weeds. Now, if they come to Me for refuge and make their peace with Me, I will bless them and they will fill the earth with righteousness.

Isaiah 27:6-9  In time to come Jacob’s descendants [natural and spiritual] will settle into all of the holy Land, they will live there in peace and prosperity. The Lord will not strike them as He will with the enemies. He will slaughter their attackers and wipe out those who hate His people. [The Gog/Magog attack]

The Lord’s judgement against the Israelites [all 12 tribes] has been expiated by their exile from the holy Land, their iniquity has now been wiped out.  This removal of their sins has the result that they destroy all traces of what caused their transgressions.

Isaiah 27:10-13 On the Day that the Lord takes action, military ordnances will be destroyed, what is left will be used as fuel for cooking. All those people who failed to revere their Maker are without sense. He will give them no mercy, He who formed them will show them no favour.

On that Day, the Lord will search for His people. He will sound the trumpet call for all those of the House of Israel who were lost in Assyria and those of the House of Judah, dispersed around the world.  They will be gathered one by one and will come to worship their God on Jerusalem’s holy Mountain.

Isaiah 43:1-2 But now, you Israelites, this is the Word of the Lord, your Creator: Have no fear, for I have redeemed you. I will call you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through water I will be with you, it will not overwhelm you. You will pass through fire and not be scorched, the Day of flaming retribution will not burn you.   Psalms 97:1-12, 2 Peter 3:7             Ref: REB. Abridged and paraphrased.

The great story, to happen in the very near future:

The Lord will use a natural event to punish the world for its sins. On that great Day, a CME sunstrike will burn up the attackers of Israel and wipe out those who hate His people. Malachi 4:1, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12  On that terrible Day of His flaming retribution, Isaiah 30:26-30, the Lord will look to His people, all who call upon His Name and protect them from the scorching fire that will envelope the earth, Isaiah 13:9-13, Zephaniah 3:8  then He will gather all faithful Christians, be they Jacob’s descendants or grafted in, into the holy Land. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 10:17-23, Romans 9:24-27  There, they will at last, be as God intended: a holy people, a light to the nations and sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Revelation 14:1-7

Bruce McKerras

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar