Cakked out by Name

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

CALLED OUT BY NAME:             [ ADMIN- Please correct the thread title]

Amos 9:8-12 In My anger against the nations, I shall not totally destroy the descendants of Jacob. [All 12 tribes of Israel] My command was that Israel be scattered among the peoples of the world, but I will keep My eye upon them.    Proverbs 5:21, 1 Peter 3:12

I know who they all are. Those who rebel and disobey Me will die. Ezekiel 20:38                     On the Day of the redemption of My people, I will restore the House of David, the leaders of Israel, Hosea 1:11, so that they may possess all of that area named as Mine. This: I your God, will accomplish. Obadiah 1:19-21, Ezekiel chapter36

Isaiah 40:26-31 Lift up your eyes on high, consider the Creator of all things. He brings out His host, [people] one by one, each summoned by name, through His great power and strength, none is missing. You Israelites, do not say: Our God has forgotten us. Do you not know, have you not heard, the Lord, the Creator, does not weary and His understanding cannot be fathomed. He gives strength to the exhausted, as even the fittest grow faint, but those who trust Him will get new strength, they will soar as on eagles wings, march and not become tired. Isaiah 27:12

Isaiah 40:26 is usually translated so as to mean real stars, however the chapter commences with; ‘Comfort My people,’ and finishes with the beautiful promise of how the Lord will help His people go to their Land. Therefore in context, it must be more correct to apply ‘ His host’, to the Lord’s holy people and more logical than to think that He summons the stars, one by one, called by name? Actual;…stars set in place, Psalms 8:3

His people: Christian Israelites, from every tribe, race, nation and language, are called out of the nations, soon after this forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath and are motivated to possess all of the holy Land and migrate to the new country of Beulah. Psalms 107

John sees all the faithful Christian peoples there in Revelation 7:9.

As the other prophets and Jesus say: God knows who His people are and He will call them by name for their gathering into the holy Land. Revelation 5:9-10

Baruch 4:30 Take heart, My children, He who calls you by name, will comfort you.

Isaiah 27:12-13 On that Day, the Lord will sound a great trumpet and those of His people, who are dispersed around the world will be gathered one by one and will come to worship the Lord in His holy Land. Isaiah 49:6

Jeremiah 3:14 Come back, apostate people, for I am patient with you, I shall take you; one from each town and two from each clan and bring you to Zion. Isaiah 11:11-12

Matthew 24:37-44 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be when the Son of man comes. The people then carried on unsuspectingly until the flood came and killed them all. This is how it will be when I come next, at a time when you least expect. Then there will be two people working; one will be taken, the other left. Therefore, be ready and keep watch for the Day your Lord comes. 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6

‘comes’, here means; to take action, Isaiah 28:21, Psalms 68:1-3, Isaiah 59:16-17, Psalms 9:19-20

It has always been thought that this passage in Matthew refers to the Return of Jesus in His glory, but a study of Revelation shows that this event cannot be at the Return, as that glorious Day will not be unexpected, because it is exactly 1260 days after the Anti Christ desecrates the Temple. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

The Lord was not seen in Noah’s time, or the Exodus and He will not be seen during the Sixth Seal terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath.

The next prophesied event, that will come ‘ like a thief’, is the punishment of the nations, Habakkuk 2:3,  instigated by Jesus and graphically described in over 100 prophesies, as a CME explosion of the suns surface, that will clear and cleanse all the holy Land in preparation for ‘ the homecoming of His people’. Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 65:9, Isaiah 49:22, Ezekiel 37:21, Jeremiah 16:14-16, Zechariah 10:8-12

Psalms 2:1-12 Why are the nations in a turmoil? People hatch futile plots and leaders conspire together against the Lord. They say; Let us break free from His rule. But He who watches from His throne, laughs and derides them, then He rebukes them, in His wrath. Y’hovah says; I have established My King in My holy place, I have decreed; You are My Son, I am Your Father. Ask of Me what you will, I shall give You the nations as Your domain, the earth as Your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron, so be warned, you peoples, pay Him homage, for His anger flares up in a moment. Happy are those who find refuge in Him!  John 3:35

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar