Brace for the next wave of shaking.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Brace for the next wave of shaking.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word from the Father:

My dearest ones, do not be troubled in your soul or mind with what is about to happen.  For have I not already told you that I shall shake all that can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken shall remain?  Well then, did you not understand that this shaking will also include your inner man?   For I love you, My dearest ones, and it is My desire to refine you as silver is refined and test you as gold is tested so that you may come forth as precious lively stones for making Me a holy habitation.  For as you all go through what is about to unfold, do not let fear overtake you.  For even though darkness may seem to cover everything, it is not the end yet.  Instead, this is just another wave of My shaking to bring about My glorious church and kingdom upon the earth.

Now, for a time it will appear as though the enemy has the upper hand and I have forsaken My church upon the earth.  Not so, My little ones.  For even though it may seem that way, I am ultimately in control.  And I am allowing the enemy to play his hand for it shall be a trap for all those who have yielded themselves to him and his plans.  For I am uncovering and rooting out much evil that has held My people captive to lies and control.

So then, do not get into fear when this next wave of darkness comes.  For I will uphold, protect, and provide for all those who are obedient to Me and seeking My protection.  For I am a loving Father and I will not allow the enemy to have his way with those who are truly mine.

Now then, even though this next wave of shaking is coming, in the midst of it, I shall open many doors of blessings and miracles for those who have been faithful and patiently waiting for My promises in their lives.  I shall even open miraculous doors that seem impossible to the natural mind of man.  However, do not listen to the voices that speak of great prosperity and wealth changing over into the hands of all believers, for it is not so.  Yes, there IS a great transfer of wealth coming to My people, but this will not be as many think.  And it will not be given to those with selfish motives.

Even now, many are declaring this great wealth transfer for all of God’s people, but I want you to hear Me on this.  I am not a God to reward the disobedient with riches of My kingdom.  Nor shall I allow the self-centered to place their hands on the wealth I have stored up for My people who have been faithful to Me.  For this wealth transfer shall come at a time of great shaking and uncertainty.  And it will be in the form of provision for My faithful ones during this time.  For even now I am preparing many of My people to launch out into new forms of business, investments and careers.   And I shall bless all that they lay their hands to in such powerful and tremendous ways that they never thought possible.

Now then, it is still not too late for those who have been outside of My will to align yourselves with Me.  Things may not be as great as I had planned for these ones, but there is still time to get into the flow of My Spirit and blessings for these last days.  Do not think it is the end yet.  For I still have much for My church to do in the earth realm.  And I am cleansing My house in preparation for the greatest move of My Spirit this world has ever seen.

So then, get ready for this great shaking, for it is upon you.  But again I declare unto you, do NOT get into fear.  Do all that I say and all will be well with you.

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar