BLESSINGS FROM THE THRESHOLD OF GOD'S HOUSE

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words BLESSINGS FROM THE THRESHOLD OF GOD'S HOUSE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

A few days ago, and out of the blue, I heard myself say: “My Cup Runneth Over”. Suddenly in vision I was standing beside a house. Crystal clear water with a hint of aqua color and a white cap was seen torrentially and abundantly flowing from what appeared to be an aqueduct at the bottom and right side of this house. End of vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The vision instantly reminded me of verses I had read some time ago in Chapter 47 of the Book of Ezekiel. This holy Prophet had prophesied that water would flow from under the threshold of GOD’s House and flow eastward (right side). A meaning that escaped me until now – underneath the threshold symbolizes a subterranean location. That this water would flow from underneath the House means that the works/movement of the Holy Spirit (water) would flow from heaven and underneath to the earth plane through the opening Jesus Christ made available to all faithful Believers through His death and resurrection. Albeit this pouring and healing water is prophesied for Israel (located in the East); it includes all Gentiles at the four corners of the earth who have been grafted through the sacrificial terms of Christ’s New Covenant. It is a blessing, a healing, regenerative, redemptive, restorative and overflowing work of wisdom, knowledge and understanding that is issuing forth from the House of the Lord which is His Throne in Heaven and to the temple pitched without earthly stones: that is to say the tabernacle that resides in each Believer under heaven as taught by Apostle Paul. It is beginning to flow now through spiritual dimensions right on down to the earth plane to those who are open and ready to receive His Holy Spirit of Truth!

The fountainhead of the Holy Triune is flowing! The living waters are flowing in an unprecedented manner during these prophetic days for all who are ready to receive! Praise and thanks be to GOD for HIS Son, our Lord God Jesus Christ for making it all possible. Let your healing waters flow, Lord!

“The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; MY CUP OVERFLOWS. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER. (Psalm 23)

Recommended Reading: Ezekiel Chapter 47

Keep the Faith in GOD, in Jesus Christ and His finished works.

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar