A few days ago as I was waking in the morning I heard the word “FALSEHOOD” very clearly.

When I got up I looked up the definition of FALSEHOOD and it said:

FALSEHOOD: The state of being untrue, a lie, lying (Google)

Over the course of the day I was seeking the Lord about what He was saying, and suddenly I saw the word FALSEHOOD in a vision, but I saw the hand of the Lord take the word and seperate it, so it became:

FALSE HOOD

The Lord then showed me the enemy attempting to put these “FALSE HOODS” over people. Like a sweater with a hood, like a cloak with a hood, I saw the enemy attempting to put these “hoods” on many in the body of Christ. It covered their mind and it covered their eyes. In this season of increased clarity and insight, the enemy is attempting to blind God’s people with lies and deception.

The thing that struck me was many of these FALSEHOODS that many had been FREE of and now suddenly these FALSE HOODS are coming back, these lies and accusations are attempting to find a place again.

The Lord showed me many were crying out “I’ve dealt with this, I thought I got past this, NOT AGAIN!!!”

THE ENEMY IS ATTEMPTING TO BRING CONFUSION, WHERE GOD IS RELEASING GREATER INSIGHT FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2017 AND REVELATION AND DIRECTION FOR 2018

The reason the enemy is attempting to put these FALSE HOODS over your mind and eyes again, because we are transitioning and the Lord is releasing greater insight for the remainder of this year, but also for 2018. The enemy is attempting to bring these FALSE HOODS over God’s people again to create CONFUSION, but the Lord is making His way and His vision VERY clear.

Where the enemy is attempting to bring such CONFUSION, God is releasing CONFIRMATION after CONFIRMATION of His new directions for the remainder of this year and into 2018.

I saw a spirit of CONFUSION specifically coming against REVELATION for 2018. Many starting to receive downloads from the Lord regarding 2018 and then suddenly a spirit of confusion coming and sending them spinning, leaving them questioning “Was that God I heard?” – where the revelation of God has come and is coming regarding 2018 – the confusion is hitting but know CONFIRMATION of the Lord is coming in RADICAL ways!

THE LORD IS RELEASING VISION OF WHAT IS ON THE HORIZON AND YOU WILL CARRY MORE THAN YOU EVER HAVE AND WITH GREAT EASE

The Lord is releasing supernatural vision of what is on the horizon to His people that are leaning in to see. There is an increase of clarity and vision right now and I see Him “making paths straight”. Where the enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy, where the enemy has put up roadblocks, the spirit of confusion has come against His people strongly, where the enemy has attempted to hinder breakthrough and direction, the Lord is making paths straight with the release of the increase of vision and clarity, and you will see that you are going to carry more than you ever have and with greater ease and empowerment of His Spirit than you have ever known. Where the enemy has tried to ground you, you are going to catch the wind of His Spirit and move in a greater level of empowerment of the Spirit of God than you have ever experienced before. Rivers of grace you have never experienced, to carry more.

MANY ARE IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION

The Lord spoke to me recently and told me that many are in the VALLEY OF DECISION and I saw many were looking at things and seeking the Lord about things and His direction. This confusion had come against many, and I saw many looking at options and hearts desires and looking at “which ones to lay down”.

I saw Jesus walk up to them in this vision and He was holding a huge puzzle board and it was bigger than they expected. He smiled and said “It’s so much bigger than you realise” and He began to take all these different options that were before them and hearts desires, all that He had been confirming, and He began to fit them in different ways on this board. Where many of God’s people thought “it had to be one or the other”, the Lord was showing them it was “both”.

On the top of the puzzle board I saw in gold engraving it said “INCREASE”.

I felt the Lord’s heart so strongly to encourage those of you who are in the valley of decision where there are so many options before you, so many hearts desires and you are attempting to make a decision on which way to go, what to put your hands to, asking the question “how will it all fit? what has to go?” – I want to encourage you, keep seeking the Lord, because the plan He has for you is BIGGER than you expect and just where you don’t know how it’s all going to work ‘together’, hand it to Jesus, dive in and trust Him and allow Him to fit all the pieces together.

Many hearts desires He has given you are about to flourish all at once, don’t worry about how you are going to carry it or how it will fit. Hand it to Him, He has it all worked out, and in the beautiful divine puzzle of your life and next season He is putting together, there will be greater ease and joy as you see Him put the next pieces of the divine puzzle together.

“O Lord, our God, no one can compare with you. Such wonderful works and miracles are all found with you! And you think of us all the time with your countless expressions of love – far exceeding our expectations!” – Psalm 40:5 – The Passion Translation

“Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you, were I to speak and tell of your deeds; they would be too many to declare” – Psalm 40:5 – New International Version