BE REFRESHED WITH TRUTH

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted to encourage

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

BE REFRESHED WITH TRUTH

Keep your eyes upon Me alone and I will lead and guide you into all of My truth that will not have any mixture attached to it. This is the day of the great falling away and you must know My voice so you will not be led astray by a stranger who appears as one who walks in My light but is only an impostor with counterfeit gifts. He might speak the right things but there will be a twist to what he says and if you don’t know by My spirit the truth you could be swept away by his fallacies, deception, misconceptions of My word and even heresies. Do not follow after one who uses signs and wonders to promote a following. I do not work that way. What I do is fresh and new. Yes, I do a new thing one that cannot be copied. I have the genuine; those who try to copy are from the impostor, the enemy of your faith. So seek Me first above all else. I will feed you the fresh manna needed to grow strong. I will hand feed you like calves in the stall but you must come to Me daily. You must come to Me often and sit with Me by streams of Living Water, for I am the way the truth and the life and besides Me there is no other.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar