BE LIKE THE BUTTERFLY

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

BE LIKE THE BUTTERFLY

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

In order for a butterfly to be able to spread its wings and be what God called it to be, it first had to spend ample time in The Secret Place in its cocoon.

Deep calls unto deep at the sound of its waterspouts.

Yes, we must go deep within The Heart of God, be still, and know Him.

Wait upon Him until you know what He’s called you to do with the Freedom and the Anointing needed to be not just to do but to just be who He called you to be.

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed and Jesus has set us free — if we do our part to appropriate it.

Spread your wings and fly high above all power and principality.

Allow those things the enemy sends to bring you down take you up, excel you, propel you, and cause you to rise up.

Be like the Eagle that allows the turbulence to take it higher causing anything that has tried to hold on to drag it down and destroy has to fall to the wayside.

Yes, look to nature for it is our example. There is a lesson learned by watching and waiting upon The LORD to tell us the story just like Jesus telling the parables. He wants to teach us — but we must be equipped to listen.

At the Father’s Feet is the place to begin. Humble yourself under the mighty Hand of God and He will faithfully lift you up.

Steven Bliss
    Participant

Take me higher papa. Open my eyes and my ears to your ways.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar