"Australia's Commissioning—The Great Southland is Arising!" Danielle Dixon

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Australia's Commissioning—The Great Southland is Arising!" Danielle Dixon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I was watching the Awakening Australia Melbourne live on a recent weekend, and I was so overwhelmed by the amazing speakers, the worship that was next level, and the presence of God that was tangible. I was undone by the unity and oneness of heart of the Australian people.

The desperate cry of a nation asking God to align their hearts with the Father’s to fulfill Heaven’s mandate, to see the promises of God given to this nation manifested. I felt a positioning in the spirit was going on—the way a midwife finds the optimal position for a woman to give birth.

As I was weeping, the reality of this is actually happening; all the tears of intercession, decreeing and declaring over many decades had caused the shift we so desperately desired and are now witnessing.

On the second night as Heidi Baker was speaking, the Lord said to me clearly, “I am Commissioning Australia. I am sending Australia out into the nations. There are also others who will go to the people groups within her great shores.”

Clearing for Takeoff

In a vision, I saw a large angel on the tarmac of what looked liked an international airport. He had flags in his hands and upon looking closer, I saw that they were Australian flags. He was motioning as if clearing an aircraft for takeoff from the control towers instructions. It was a continuous flow; he never took a break. No sooner had one aircraft left then another was taxing down the runway. Plane after plane was leaving our shores. Every plane was white in color with a large, red Cross painted on the side like medics. I felt the Lord say that they have been equipped to revive. They carry the oxygen of Heaven on board. (Photo via Unsplash)

Commissioning = Authority

With commissioning comes a greater authority and a new level of awareness of intimacy to the Australian Church. Also it releases the teaching gift in a greater measure.

“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in Heaven and on Earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age.'” (Matthew 28:18–20)

This is a time for leaping forward into the prophetic words spoken over individuals, ministries and over this great nation. This is a time of birthing the dreams, visions and promises of God given from the inception of this nation.

The Great Southland is Arising

The waiting is over. The labor is finished. This is the last push needed to complete the birthing process. Australia, you are about to be a proud parent of sons and daughters ready for the harvest.

The emerging of the prophetic and apostolic voices coming from Australia over the last decade was done with the intentionality of the Lord. These voices have been the forerunners, the ambassadors to the nations. They have opened the spiritual doors for many others to now be sent on divine assignments. The Lord was saying, “Thank you,” and honoring them for their labor unto the Lord.

This Scripture came to me: Psalm 2:7-8, “…He said to me, ‘You are My son; today I have become your Father. Ask Me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.'”

Australia has learned to be a son, and is allowing the Father to take His place in the heart of the nation. The Father is whispering in the ears of His people, “Ask Me for your inheritance. I want to give you the nations, I want you to possess the gates.”

Stewardship is needed at this time. Glory is a precious commodity of Heaven to be valued and respected. There will be clear pathways for people to follow. Things that seemed impossible and distant will come into clear focus. The eyes of the Australian seers will become sharp like eagles; they will see things from above. They will be alerted to the enemies schemes. (Photo via Unsplash)

I saw a council in Heaven sitting at a round table assigned to Australia. The members had gray beards, representing wisdom. I believe the Lord was saying that there will be apostolic groups or councils that will be given God’s wisdom to rule spiritually in this nation. They will play an important part in overseeing the spiritual well-being of the nation. They will also act as watchman on the wall to protect Heaven’s outpouring. Apostolic leaders have already been prepared for these positions, those who have no fear of man but will possess the fear and knowledge of the Lord which is the beginning of all wisdom.

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” (Proverbs 9:10)

Australia, hear the voice of the Lord! Go!

Danielle Dixon
    Ark Ministries 

Email: danielle@arkministries.com.au

Pastor Danielle Dixon has a passion to see the “captives set free.” Having overcome obstacles and bondages in her own life, she shares her life experiences to encourage others to believe that with God all things are possible. Danielle and her husband Massey Dixon are senior pastors of ARK Ministries, a church they planted 19 years ago in Queensland, Australia. Their vision is to embrace people with love, hope and the goodness of God. God has used her prophetic gift to encourage many people in church settings and the marketplace over the past 25 years of ministry.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar