Are you ready to meet the Lord

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Are you ready to meet the Lord

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Lawler
    Participant

Are you ready to meet the Lord
    1-7-2017
    John S. Lawler Sr.

On this past Sunday, the Lord had me speak the following word over the congregation, of the church I attend. I felt that it was not for our church only, but for every church throughout the world. I share it for your discernment and your comments are welcome.

The Lord would say unto you my children, are you ready to meet me? Is your heart right with me? Have you been doing my will or yours? Have you been giving me lip service or is your heart leaning toward me and letting me do with you and see and know you for the person that you are? There are some in this room that don’t know me, don’t have a clue of what I am, or who I am, or what I’m about to do in the earth, in these last days. This is a last day call. Many are called but few are chosen. There’s a few in this room that have been allowing me to be who I want to be in and through them and you’re going to go forward and do great and mighty works saith the Lord. But there are some of you that have been sitting on your pews and not doing anything for me. You’re just sitting there and wanting and waiting and wanting someone to give you something, but that’s not going to happen saith the Lord. I am giving to those who give, give their hearts to me totally, completely, and allowing me to be Lord of their life. If you have not made me the lord of your life, then it is about time that you did so saith the Lord. It’s time for you to end up playing church, and coming in and sitting in your pew and doing the things you do, which is nothing, nothing that pleases me saith the Lord. So I just want you to know today now is the time to get right or you might be one that gets left saith the Lord. For I am about to do some things in this earth that are going to shake this nation to its foundation. I’m going to shake it, literally shake it saith the Lord. The ground is about to shake in America. I’m going to move in a way that none has ever seen me move and I’m going to do things none have ever seen me do. Because I’m tired of all the complacantsy in my people and in this earth, and I am going to do great and awesome things in the earth in these last days. So just know that I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming, and I’m going to do some mighty, mighty shaking to shake the people in this nation to their knees saith the Lord, and they will fall. Oh, they will get on their knees and they will reach out to something bigger than themselves saith the Lord, because I’m going to put it in their heart to do so. I will take away everything they have, everything they’ve prided on, everything they think they did for me that was just eye wash saith the Lord, just eye wash that had nothing to do with me, and nothing to do with the leading of my spirit, had nothing to do with who I am saith the Lord. So now you’re going to see me do things, in these last days, that will just make people wonder, yes wonder is this really God? Yes it’s really God and he’s doing things even as I have done in the past I will now do saith the Lord. Even as the children of Israel disobeyed me, where did they end up, on the trash heap saith the Lord. Only a few crossed over the Jordan and came to know me for the God that I am and they were blessed, totally blessed and so will my people here that have been allowing me to do the things I wanted to do in their lives and seeking me with all their heart, and they will truly be blessed and you will know them for who they are saith the Lord. So come on, now is the time to get right with me. Now is the time to quit playing church. Now is the time to get down on your knees and ask me to forgive you for the sinful life style you have been living and allow me to do the work in and through you that I want to do saith the Lord.

This prophesy may be shared with who ever to want to share it with as long as it is kept in its entirety.

God bless you,

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by John Lawler.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar