America Hot Furnace of Winds of Righteousness Justice Coming! ~ Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words America Hot Furnace of Winds of Righteousness Justice Coming! ~ Veronika West

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Image may contain: cloud, sky, nature and outdoor

AMERICA; A DREAM….”FROM THE NOSTRILS OF GOD WILL COME HOT FURNACE WINDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE THAT WILL BLOW FORTH UPON THIS LAND…GOLD, PURE GOLD SHALL COME FORTH AS THE DROSS AND SCUM ARE REMOVED; THE HOT FURNACE WINDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE SHALL PURIFY AND CLEANSE, SCORCH AND SCAR, REVIVE AND REFORM THE LAND…”!

Last night I had a very strange and powerful dream that I need to share for the purpose of prayer….! In this dream I was standing upon the soil of AMERICA, I was standing in a BEAUTIFUL FIELD that was lush and green when SUDDENLY a HOT WIND BEGAN TO BLOW UPON THE LAND, the WINDS WERE SO HOT that I shielded my face in the dream and I cried out to the Lord to have mercy upon me, as I cried out in the dream, I heard the Spirit say, “WHO SHALL STAND WHEN THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD COMES UPON THE NATIONS”…as I heard those words I fell to my knees and I rolled myself up to shield myself from the HOT WINDS, but then I heard a voice saying, “FEAR NOT! WATCH AND PRAY”…,I lifted my head and I looked out into the field that was before me and it had been completely scorched, nothing absolutely nothing was left, the ground was barren and the field that was lush and green now looked like desert….but as I looked in amazement suddenly I heard these words,….”WATCH AND PRAY…FOR A HOT FURNACE WIND WILL BLOW FORTH ACROSS THIS LAND AS THE BREATH OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE GOES FORTH, SEE! FOR MY HOT FURNACE WINDS WILL PURIFY AND CLEANSE, SCORCH AND SCAR, REVIVE AND REFORM THIS NATION, YES! MY HOT FURNACE WINDS WILL NOT BE HELD BACK AS MY RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE SWEEPS FORTH LIKE WILD FIRES…GOLD, PURE GOLD WILL COME FORTH AS THE HOT FURNACE WINDS REMOVE THE DROSS AND THE SCUM, BELOVED WATCH AND PRAY! FOR MY HOT FURNACE WINDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, FOR THIS LAND IS MARKED FOR A VISITATION OF MY GLORY AND FIRE”..! (Then something very strange happened)…!

As I looked out into the barren and scorched field/land suddenly I heard the sound of DRUMS BEATING AND VOICES SINGING….in the distance…..now as listened I began to walk towards the the strange sound of drums and singing and I saw what looked like an INDIAN RESERVE (like the ones you would see in Cowboys and Indians Movie) and I saw people dancing and singing around a BONFIRE and then I heard the words, “RAIN DANCE”…,but in the dream I immediately questioned what they were doing, and at that moment I heard the sound of THUNDER AND DARK RAIN CLOUDS BEGAN TO FORM OVER THE LAND, and then I heard these words, “TIME TO GO UP THE SOUND OF THE ABUNDANCE OF RAIN”…as I heard those words HEAVY RAIN STARTED TO FALL UPON THE DRY AND SCORCHED FIELD/LAND AND I WATCHED AS THE RAIN FELL THE FEILD BEFORE BEGAN TO BURST INTO LIFE, and as if in the twinkling of eye that which had been made barren was NOW transformed beyond any beauty I had ever seen, the lush and green field which I had seen at first could not compare to the FERTILE FIELD THAT NOW STOOD BEFORE ME, as I looked in amazement I heard the words, “FIELDS OF GOLD AND GLORY FORGED BY THE HOT FURNACE WINDS OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE”…!

Ps; PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS INCREDIBLE VIDEO, Sue Berry just posted….the sounds are just as I heard in my dream; https://youtu.be/vjTu863o6kY

Also listen to this Awesome Song sent by Elodee Kroll so incredibly POWERFUL; https://youtu.be/ibzx6PCLOFk

Veronica West
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

THIS IS COOL!!!!

I love the music/video too. Love and I come into agreement with this. Thank you for sharing Veronika!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar