ALL IT TAKES IS A CALL – By Clu Monroe

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words ALL IT TAKES IS A CALL – By Clu Monroe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

ALL IT TAKES IS A CALL

By Clu Monroe

Governmental discord, slander and lies. Political implications in everything whether political or not. A global plague. Lockdowns. So many sick and hurting. Racial tension, unrest, murder and chaos in the cities. Us versus them…

I wept. No, I think sobbed is the word. Sobbed desperately in front of God; not crying out “WHY??”, but crying out “I’m so sorry. PLEASE forgive us! PLEASE help us!!”

My sobbing was in sincere, earnest outreach to the Lord in my feeble way of not only pleading for forgiveness, but also thanking Him for always showing up when I call out to Him. Whether in desperation, fear, anxiety, anger or joy – when I call out to Him, He is faithful to let me know He’s here and will always be here to lead me through whatever I’m going through. “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” [Hebrews 13:5]

What then made me sob even harder so that my eyes glued shut (you know what I mean…), was thinking about what He went through for us; everything that led up to the Cross – accusation, humiliation, desertion, beatings, pain, loneliness, agonizing death.

I thought, no one has ever gone through anything close to that… that level of human suffering, except right at that moment I thought of all the desperate people out there who are being accused, humiliated, lonely, beat up, in pain, fearful for their very lives; all these things that Jesus went through, and ultimately overcame. He knows. He relates. He’s here for us…

Right at this point the Holy Spirit said to me “all they have to do is call out to Me [believe in Me], and I will show up.” I was floored. Speechless. I sobbed even harder – if that’s possible.

Jesus sobbed too… “When Jesus caught sight of the city, he burst into tears with uncontrollable weeping saying, “If only you could recognize that this day peace is within your reach!” [Luke 19:40-42 The Passion Translation]

But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me;
    O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
    Deliver Me from the sword

You have answered Me.

I will declare Your name to My brethren;
    In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
    You who fear the Lord, praise Him! [Psalm 22:19-22]

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord.[Jeremiah 29:11-14]

Give Him a call. He is ready and willing to show up.

Blessings in Him – Clu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar