Abundant Kingdom Life Part 2: All things become new!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Abundant Kingdom Life Part 2: All things become new!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

Beloved, this part 2 of a series of post called; Kingdom Abundant life. The first post is called A new spiritual territory. In this post we are going to look at a deeper meaning of 2nd Corinthians 5:7 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

In this scripture there is a deeper meaning than a man just being born again. There is a spiritual process mentioned that takes us from just having life (or being born again) to have life more abundant (kingdom life). The Lord’s intention is to restore us back to our spiritual, physical place we had in the garden before Adam fell.

Genesis 1:26-28 speaks of that spiritual and physical position.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.(KJV)

Where Adam and Eve failed, Jesus did not. He became the 2nd Adam who lived a perfectly sinless life to become the lamb of God who was slain for our sins. He became Gods’ offering for sin and our entrance way back to God by accepting that sacrifice Jesus gave for us in our hearts.

We do so be confessing our sins and ask Jesus to save us, forgive us, restore by coming into our hearts to forgive our sins and giving us eternal life. This is what the bible calls being born again.

John 3:3 says, “ Jesus answered him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless a person is born again [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified], he cannot [ever] see and experience the kingdom of God.” (AMP)

As we were born again into the church age and began to exist in “church life and activity” we walk in our ‘new born again life.” That life became “spiritual awakened” to the reality of God and that we can truly know him and hear him. Most of that life consist of being saved from our sins, washed in His blood, and when we die go to heaven, or meet him in the air in the rapture.

The focus of this new life is to become “Christians.” That means we go to church, do our work for the Lord, give our tithes, and maybe someday have our own ministry. All the while, we still can keep part of our lives living for what we truly want to do. We continue to make our own plans and walk in our own ways and to often tell God what we are going to do.

This is a “new life” but in reality it is a new life mixed with religious life.” A life that has a new born relationship with God by being born again, but a life that is not to much different from the world. We may talk differently, we stop doing bad things, we are nicer people, but the reality of the fullness of God’s kingdom in us is not there at all or at best a little bit.

In the church “new life” consist of being good church goers that listen to sermons each week, but not never become true full grown sons and daughters of God or disciples of Jesus.

Abundant life brings us forth into our new territory:

Do we want to experience just “life” being born again or the fullest experience of the true kingdom abundant life as full grown sons and daughters of God? Do we want to be formed into a kingdom of priest and kings to our God and rule and reign with him? Then we must understand and cooperate with the new and deeper work God is bringing forth in this moment of time.

The Lord must take us out of all that is “old” to bring us fully into the “new” by the power of the Holy Spirit.” 2nd Corinthians 5:7 say, “If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation.” Beloved it also adds the “more, “old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new.”

That new is for us not to just have life (being born again) but to have life more abundant (having dominion over the earth.) This is what Jesus is offering to the fullest portion now to all who will hear his knock at the door of their heart. He is desiring us to become one with us a bride with her bridegroom to transform the earth.

This is the new spiritual territory that He desires us to walk and live in as full grown sons and daughters. This new spiritual territory require the deepest work of the Holy Spirit we have ever known. It requires us to hear the knock on our door found in Revelation 3:20 and let Jesus in to sup with us in the new and deepest intimacy we have ever known.

This intimacy will end our life as we have lived them in the church age. This supping with the Lord will remove the remaining part of our self life that has not been crucified until our only desire is to completely live and do his will on earth as it is heaven.

This new supping of intimacy with the Lord will lift us up out of the natural/spiritual life we lived in the church age with its constant tug of war between the spirit and flesh. This new supping intimacy will cause the Lord to release his abundant life in us to be positioned to hear the call of the war trumpet in Revelation 4:1.

The true abundant life of Jesus is given to lift us up out of the “church age life” (Jesus as our Savior) into the “kingdom age life” where we rule and reign with him. (Jesus as our King and Lord) Jesus abundant life in us means we fully come under his divine headship and live only to do His will on earth as it is heaven. In true abundant kingdom of God life there is no other agenda, no other plan, no other purpose, but to live and please the Father fully as Jesus did.

Hebrews 10: 7, 9: Then I said, ‘Here I am–it is written about me in the scroll– I have come to do your will, my God.’ “ Then I said, ‘Here I am, it is written about Me in the scroll: I have come to do Your will, O God.'”

Beloved, this is what Jesus declares to us is not just having “life” or being forgiven of our sins. This is what it means to have “life an to have it more abundantly.” We become fully new creations. We are not lukewarm as living half for us and half for God. We become His bride with spot or wrinkle and function with him as full grown sons and daughters.

Our existence on the earth changes. We no longer live for ourselves but we fully live our life with him and for him on this earth as it is heaven. This is the one purpose for His bride, to be one with him. Along with Jesus we now can say, “here I am, I have come to your will oh God.” This is the true oneness abundant life works in his full grown sons and daughters.

Beloved, as we open that door to sup with him in Rev. 3:20, Jesus said, He will come into us and sup with us and us with hm. When he does come in to sup with us, he is not coming to give us “born again life” we already have that.

He comes to give us “full kingdom life” and to have that life more abundantly. Once we open our heart to supping with Jesus in this new and deeper intimacy we can enter the new spiritual territory Jesus has for us to dwell in.

Seated with Jesus in heavenly places:

Beloved, that is the key to enter into this new spiritual territory of being seated with Jesus in heavenly places. We can’t go where we can’t see. John had to be taken to a place where his eyes, his heart and life were ready to go into a higher realm of existence with the Lord.

He was already in the spirit on the Lord’s day, but now a higher call of the Spirit was going to take him up. Remember we have come to end of the church age life living on the horizontal plane. We an no longer live “religious church life” doing what we have been doing.

That is why Jesus is standing in the 7 churches in Revelation chapters 1-3. His message was to repent and to overcome all the darkness that has kept us earth bound and not seated with him in heavenly places. His last call to the church age is to hear the knock on the door of our heart for a deeper intimacy so He can take us up into a new spiritual territory of being seated with him in heavenly places.

As John surrenders to that calling he shows us the way up. We must allow Jesus into our heart to not just save us, but to complete us as a bride with her bridegroom. We must let Jesus in to take the full ground in our heart to be fully his. He has come not to just give us “born again” life but to give us “full dominion authority life to rule with him as his bride on the earth. That is the abundant life he had given mankind from the beginning.

The reality of us receiving Jesus abundant life begins with us answering the knock on the door of Revelation 3:20. As Jesus comes to sup with us he has one purpose in doing so and that is to answer the prayer he prayed in John 17:15-23.

The entrance into abundant life: our new spiritual territory.

Yes, beloved that prayer is the key to our new spiritual territory and to receive His life and to have it abundantly. Let us read Jesus true desire for us is and his desire to finish and complete us so we can be seated with him in heavenly places.

Father, “ I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. 16 They do not belong to this world any more than I do. 17 Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. 18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.

19 And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth.20 “I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message.

21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.

Did you hear that prayer: Jesus prayed for us, “I in them and them in us that they may be one. I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.”

Revelation 3:20 is the doorway that Jesus is standing at the end of the church age to answer this prayer. In Revelation 4:1 John sees, “ a door open in heaven and a voice cries out, “come up here so I can show you the things that will come after.”

In these few verses of scriptures is the power and glory of God to release His abundant full grown son-ship life in us for us to walk in our dominion authority on the earth. If any man will hear his voice and open that door, Jesus prayer in John 17 will be answered in power in all who open their heart to sup with him.

It is here we will enter our new spiritual territory and begin to experience Jesus life and have it more abundantly. As we open our door to Jesus to come in, he comes with the fire of his spirit to finish and complete us and make us truly one with him. He comes in as the deepest refining fire we have ever known and he burns up the “old” in us until it complete passes away. He burns it up until He can say in us, “Behold, all things have become new.”

Refining fire and fuller’s soap:

This refining fire will fulfill Malachi’s prophecy about the refining of the sons of Levi. Malachi 3 tell us of this coming of this messenger. Remember Jesus in Revelation 3 counsels the church to buy “gold tried by the fire.” This gold can only be purchased if we answer the knock of Jesus in Revelation 3:20 to let him in to sup with him.

Malachi describes this spiritual supping waiting for us at the end of the church age and beginning of the kingdom age and what it will look like in the hearts of all those who will open the door and let him in.

Malachi 3” 1-4 Behold,I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.

2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, 4 and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the Lord, as in days gone by, as in former years.

Jesus stands at the door and knocks in Rev. 3:20, “if any man will hear my voice, open the door and let me in, I will come in and sup with him and he with me.” This invitation is a call to experience the deepest work of pure holy love we have ever known. It is the fire of pure holy love that will completely finish and complete us. It is the fire of love that will cause us to look up and see the door standing open in heaven.

The work of this pure holy fire will allow us to hear the war trumpet’s call in Revelation 4:1 Come up here… That is the key work of the marriage supper of the Lamb, to bring us out of life of the down here, “born again” to the abundant life of the “come up here.”

The call to come up here is the foundational position of abundant life in Jesus. It is the actual work of the Spirit of God to complete us and lift us up into our new spiritual territory of being seated with him in heavenly places. Only being seated with him in this “new place” “new territory,” “abundant life reality” can we rule and reign with him and walk in our dominion authority.

A new spiritual territory demands a new spiritual training:

In my next post, I am going to write about the “new training” that must come with the “new territory” that we are now to walk in. That is why there is such a deeper meaning to what our new creation life is.

Our new creation life is not just to have “born again, new birth life” but to become full grown sons and daughters who wil walk in their dominion authority on the earth (life more abundantly). For that reality to happen we are putting forth to you, the call of truth to come, the way to truth to come, and now the life of truth to come into the reality of full kingdom of God life.

2 Corinthians 5:7 say, Behold, If any man BE in Christ, he IS a NEW CREATION! How does that come into existence? OLD THINGS MUST PASS AWAY… AND ALL THINGS MUST BECOME NEW!

When we say yes to Jesus and answer that knock of Revelation 3:20 the process of removing all the old begins. We must not hold onto anything of the old to experience the fullness of his abundant life. As Jesus comes into our hearts as a refining fire and fuller soap he brings with him the deepest love intimacy of pure holy love we have ever known.

The Holy Spirit comes with Jesus to shed that love abroad in our hearts as the word of God says. Everything that is not motivated or rooted in the pure holy love of God in us is removed and burnt up. Put in those old places is the “new ability” to hear and walk with God like never before. Everything we allow to be removed that is not kingdom life in us is replaced by pure holy love that enables us to hear, see, walk, live in true kingdom life as one with him.

In this new spiritual intimacy we begin to walk in our new spiritual territory. A territory Jesus spoke of to the religious leaders of his day. He explained what his life was and how he lived it in John chapter 5.

This is the new spiritual territory Jesus brings us into as his voice becomes that war trumpet in Revelation chapter 4:1. This new intimacy releases his abundant life in us to not only see the door open in heaven but it takes us up through it in spiritual reality to hear him say, come up here, I desire to show you the things that are to come after.

The things that are to come after is the life of being completely one with him where we know instantly the reality of Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

In John chapter 5  Jesus teaches us the secret of  what abundant life is and how it function in him. In these scriptures we begin to see the functioning work of Kingdom life in us.

I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you:

Let us examine what Jeremiah 29:11 looks like in the new testament through Jesus being the second Adam and the Son of Man. For what he is going to speak to the religious leaders of his day in John chapter 5 is the heart, power, and authority of what Kingdom of God abundant life really is.

John 5 19-20, 30 : “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself [of His own accord], unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever things the Father does, the Son [in His turn] also does in the same way.

20 For the Father dearly loves the Son and shows Him everything that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will be filled with wonder.

30 “I can do nothing on my own initiative or authority. Just as I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just (fair, righteous, unbiased), because I do not seek My own will, but only the will of Him who sent Me.

Beloved, Jesus speaks to the religious leaders the heart of Kingdom abundant life. He testifies He is completely living only for the Father’s will. He only speaks what the Father speaks. He only does what the Father shows him to do.

He lives in constant living fellowship with the voice and will of His Father. He lives only do the will of the Father who sent him. He says, The Fathers loves him so much that he will even share more with him of what is to come.

This is the heart of what true abundant kingdom life is to be in us, beloved of the Lord. This is the fullness of his divine seed springing forth now in his maturing sons and daughters.

Jesus is standing in the midst of the end of the church age in Revelation chapters 1-3 to offer to “any man” the full abundant life he has come to bring. He offers this full abundant life by a gentle knock on the door of the hearts of those who will hear it. He testifies to all in the church how to get this full abundant life. He says, “open the door, let me in, to sup with you and  you with me.

As we obey the Lord and do this, He begins to work the deepest intimacy in us we have ever known so we can hear his voice. Beloved, in these last days John says His voice is like a war trumpet and it is speaking to us, “come up here, so I can show you the things that are to come.

Come up here:

“Come up here, so I can reveal my thoughts and plans in you perfectly as I did with Jesus. “Come up here,” so you will do only what the Father shows you to do and speak only what the Father gives you to speak.”

“Come up here, so you can walk as a bride fully with your bridegroom Jesus and take dominion over the earth.” Praise God forever more. Abundant life can only be lived in the “upward” place of being seated with Jesus in heavenly places in reality. Do you want that reality in your life?

Abundant life begins with us fully and clearly hearing his voice from that seated place with him in the heavenly realm. In that place, Jesus voice brings us to clearly know the thoughts and plans the Father has for us NOW to be done through us on earth as it is heaven.

This is how we become truly one with him in purpose and plan to transform the earth. This is the true abundant life and work the Holy Spirit has come to reveal in us now!

Together as full grown sons and daughters with Jesus, we will do his will on the earth in kingdom power and glory to answer Jesus prayer in John 17, as the world will know that God loves us as he loves Jesus.

John 10:10 says, ” The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].

The devil’s intention and plan is to steal, kill and destroy that very work in believer’s heart. The whole world and religious system is built to do that very thing.  But thank God, Jesus is here knocking on the door of our hearts to bring His greatest victory in mankind through his full grown sons and daughters the world will ever see. The kingdoms of this world will become the Kingdoms of our God in Christ.

Jesus tells us In John chapter 5 what abundant kingdom life is in him. It is being one with the Father and living to do the Father’s will in perfect harmony with God His Father. Jesus prayed for us in John 17, That as He was sent into the world so are we.

Beloved, All of creation is travail awaiting the full manifestation of the mature full grown sons of God to come forth to redeem the earth. Jesus has come to fully restore us back to our dominion authority over the earth and over the enemy. He has come to put all things under his feet. Are you ready for this divine work to fully complete you?

In my next post, I will write about the process and outworking of that pure holy fire and the new spiritual training the Holy Spirit is bringing to bring forth his full grown sons and daughters. A few saints have already experienced that work of pure holy love in maturity and are walking in it as forerunners.

Many are arising now to being trained by this pure holy love work now. Many more are being invited by the Holy Spirit to enter into the experience of that work. No matter what position you may be in today let us answer the knock of Jesus for the first time or maybe the 1000 time to fully press on to know Him in that pure holy love that He is and become one with him as He desire. Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we have heard your word today. We now surrender the entity of our being to you. We hear the knock on the door of our heart and say, “Jesus come in and sup with us and we will sup with you. Open up our eyes, open up our ears to see the door opened in heaven and the throne. Let us here your voice say, “come up here, so I can show you the things that are to come hereafter.”

We desire to be one with you and for your glory to be seen in our life as you desire it to be. Work in us Holy Spirit and we trust you Jesus. You who have began this good work in us will be faithful to complete it even to the end of the age. Thank you for hearing my prayer and I know that you have answered my prayer, in Jesus name.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by henryfalcone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar