ABIDING IN THE VINE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

ABIDING IN THE VINE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

May 8, 2022

Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Blessed is the man whose trust is in Him and who abides in Him.

If my words are in you, and you are in My word, whatsoever you desire, ask Me and I will give it to you that My Father will be glorified in the Son.

This is the day when many who call themselves believers in Christ are no longer walking with Him.  They have become complacent and chose to live their own life rather than to live in what I called them to do. They expect to receive My promises to manifest even though they no longer believe to receive them. They have become walkers in the natural realm rather than in My realm.

Wait upon Me and see what I will do if you abide in Me. A branch cannot bear fruit if it has become disconnected. I would never cut you off if your heart were tender towards Me.  I know who are Mine and are trying to abide in Me.

Yes, the enemy has come in like a flood and many have become discouraged, worn down, and weary. Many have become apathetic and not caring for each other like they should.  They aren’t giving each other the support that they need.  The enemy knows this and is attacking the weak ones.

Don’t you know that the ones that are the weakest I am the strongest through?  They are a threat to the enemy and that is why he is coming upon them the hardest.  Pray strength for those who are weak.  Hold them up through the battle.  Just like when Aaron and Hur held up Moses’ arms in the battle in Exodus 17:12, they would begin to win. Be linked closely together, sensitive to the needs of others.  You are not in this alone.

This is the day of My power, of My saving grace, flowing in you and through you, says your Lord and King.  Love one another as I have loved you.  As I am the Vine, and you are the branches, stay connected to each other as you are connected to Me.

When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it.  Aaron and Hur held his hands up__one on one side, one on the other__so that his hands remained steady till sunset.  So, Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.  Exodus 17:12-13

My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.  2 Corinthians 12:9

Remain in Me, as I also remain in you.  No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.  Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.  John 15:4

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar