A Time to Rebuild, New Beginnings, Blessings Will Overtake You! Lorilei Cooley

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Time to Rebuild, New Beginnings, Blessings Will Overtake You! Lorilei Cooley

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
     A Time to Rebuild, New Beginnings, Blessings Will Overtake You! – by Lorilei Cooley
    Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Beginning this week, this will be your “begin again” week. You will pick up where you left off at. There are new assignments, adventures, dreams, desires fulfilled and things the Lord has called you to that are waiting for you to step into.

A few days ago the Lord had me release a prophetic word via video. I consolidated the word in a post for those that were blessed with the word. One of the Scriptures that had been resounding in my spirit was Deuteronomy 28:2: “And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.”

In this season where many have walked in obedience, faithfulness and have given their yes to the Lord, will begin to see the blessings of the Lord SUDDENLY overtake them. This is a time of restoration, recompense and a return of what was lost, broken and destroyed.

Mandated Marriages & Prodigals Returning

There will be sudden restoration of marriages, mandated couples coming together and prodigals returning home. There are radical conversions from Saul to Paul. There will be dramatic changes and they will be quick, as things are accelerating.
    August is also a month of seeing the new beginning to the upgrade. There is a new freedom, peace and joy that you will experience starting this month. Your soul will begin to know the rest of God in greater measures as this is part of HIS restoration towards you.

Time to Rebuild in the Land He is Giving You!

What the enemy came to destroy has been through the fire AND now it is the time to rebuild. Things are brand new, different and will be amazingly good! It will be better than you had before as you are getting God’s best in this season!

The Lord is decreeing Amos 9:13-15! “Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I’ll make everything right again for My people Israel:

“They’ll rebuild their ruined cities.
    They’ll plant vineyards and drink good wine.
    They’ll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables.
    And I’ll plant them, plant them on their own land.
    They’ll never again be uprooted from the land I’ve given them.”

God, your God, says so.

Things are going to accelerate and pick up so fast that you will be left completely undone of the goodness of the Lord. It is time to enjoy the good of the land!

http://www.lorileicooley.com/

A Time to Rebuild, New Beginnings, and Where the Blessings Will Suddenly Overtake You!
    Lorilei Cooley

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar