A PLACE IN ETERNITY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, EYE HATH NOT SEEN, NOR EAR HEARD, NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But GOD HATH REVEALED THEM UNTO US BY HIS SPIRIT for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man KNOWETH the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God KNOWETH no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, NOT THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD BUT THE SPIRIT WHICH IS OF GOD THAT WE MIGHT **KNOW** the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath KNOWN the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. “ (1 Cor. 2:6-16)

While prayerfully asking the Lord if He had a message for the Church this morning, the following vision was instantly shown.

VISION:

Suddenly I found myself on top of a mountain or building somewhere overlooking skyscrapers, buildings and houses. While wondering what was being shown, two white hands took hold of my head and turned it gently to a specific direction towards a place ahead, above and beyond this city. A voice then said, “LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNEW…ETERNITY”. Then the Holy Spirit showed me that one of those hands was holding a pair of prescription eyeglasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses. End of vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The Church is called to turn their attention away from the things of this world and its multitudes of distractions. It could be business matters, financial, household, marital and/or health matters. All earthly conditions, situations and conflicts. In brief, anything and everything that currently exists in the kingdoms of this world; anything and everything that attempts to compete with the Spirit and snuff out the Holy Light that lives in the New Covenant Believer.

Believers are called to focus on things that are ahead, above and eternal. A place we never KNEW existed somewhere in eternity because it is a NEW place: a NEW heaven. A new place of intense Light which our Lord Jesus Christ has prepared for all those who follow Him with Faith and Belief in His finished works. To do this, we also need to turn away from all distractions and focus our spiritual eyes on this New place, this emerging New Age, New Era, in quiet time with His Word and Holy Spirit. To understand, discern and believe what is arising on the spiritual horizon. It might be difficult for some to perceive, to comprehend, but GOD will help the Believer’s understanding by equipping him with uniquely tailored-made essential tools (the scripted eyeglasses).

GOD calls us to live righteously in and through His Son. To let go of all things that are behind us and look ahead with anticipation to HIS eternal promise as we spiritually experience Jesus Christ’s coming first into our hearts and minds; and secondly (if we are still here) to HIS glorious coming to fully establish HIS kingdom on a new earth. And when the Lord returns with His mighty battalion of holy angels (and some of us might be riding along) to fully implement His Kingdom of Light on this earth, a new heaven will be mirrored through the prism and looking glass of time on a new earth. The new heavenly and earthly Jerusalem! Praise GOD and thank you Lord Jesus the Christ. Precious Yeshua. Resurrected Son of the living GOD. Praise and thanks be to GOD.

RELATED VERSES:

For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. “ (Heb. 13-14)

“But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. “ (Gal. 4:26)

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. “ (Jn. 14:1-4)

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. “(Mat. 6:19-20)

“Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. “(Phil 3:17-21)

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. “(Rev. 21:5-7)

Grace to all, Keep the Faith!

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar