A MIGHTY SOUND AT PENTECOST 2020 – Bob Kloppel

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A MIGHTY SOUND AT PENTECOST 2020 – Bob Kloppel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A Word (05/13/20)

A MIGHTY SOUND AT PENTECOST 2020 – Bob Kloppel
    “I heard a voice say, “At Pentecost, on May 31, I am going to send a MIGHTY sound around the world. It will be the sound of the greatest of all shofars..
    It will be VERY loud and the frequency of the sound waves produced will cause the sound to be VERY low. It will remind many of the sound of the horn of a large ocean liner or a giant cargo ship, only more powerful.

The sound waves will be so strong as to rattle everything. It will be My signal to the whole world that a new era has come, one in which both My paradyme for mankind (Jesus) and for the world (the Garden) will be known and understood as never before.
    It will mark the beginning of a great advance of My Kingdom…’.on earth as it is in heaven’.”    (parentheses mine)
    Bob and Carol Kloppel
    kloppels3@yahoo.com
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Well, whichever it is Bob… I like it! I’ve been sensing a building to this Pentecost since the latter part of 2019, so I truly believe God is planning something BIG for His people and His Kingdom.

Glory and honor and praise be to you God our King! Hallelujah!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar