"A Mighty Prophetic Generation Will Emerge" by Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Mighty Prophetic Generation Will Emerge" by Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Mighty Prophetic Generation Will Emerge”
    by Elaine Tavolacci, Staten Island, NY

The year 2017 was a challenging year and many of us are wondering why we had to endure such difficult trials. The warfare seemed to be relentless but there is an old saying, “What didn’t kill you will make you stronger”. The Lord is showing me that He is raising up a prophetic remnant who are strong, courageous and determined to stand against any adversity that comes against them. Some of you are asking the Lord, “Why did You allow certain things to happen this past year?” Let me remind you that there was a mighty prophet of God who asked the same question…

Emerge – Mighty Men of Valor!

In the book of Judges, there was a man named Gideon who was fearful and weak in his own sight, but mighty in the eyes of God. The name Gideon means “Mighty warrior”. Gideon was called to deliver Israel from the Midianites, but one day Gideon was hiding as they were attacking Israel. God had sent an angel to him saying, “The Lord is with you, mighty man of valor.” Gideon replied with a question, “Pardon me, my lord,” Gideon replied, “but if the LORD is with us, why has all this happened to us?” (Judges 6:13).

The Lord responded, “Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat the Midianites as one man” (Judges 6:16). After this encounter with the angel, Gideon went and rescued Israel from the enemy with an army, which the Lord had reduced from thirty two thousand men to just three hundred men. The Lord also allowed Gideon to see into the enemy’s camp.

In 2018 many prophetic voices are going to emerge. They will be so fine-tuned to the Holy Spirit because they spend time with Jesus and know His Word.

The Lord says: “Just as I did in days past, I will speak to you and lead you in unusual ways. I am raising up those who will prophesy with precision and accuracy. Their ears will be fine-tuned to hear My voice, and they will speak in harmony with My words. I will join them together with other voices as in a company of prophets.

“Don’t covet the mantles of the prophets of old, because I am releasing a fresh anointing and new mantles in the days ahead. I am raising up those to begin to see beyond their natural sight and comprehend beyond their natural senses. They will be attuned to the symphonies of Heaven.

“Those who are tuned in to My voice will no longer be led astray by the voices of strangers. They will discern false teachings and false prophets, and they will recognize the genuine from the profane. I will give them keen discernment, and they will learn how to enter into My presence with ease,” says the Lord.

Not One of His Words Fell to the Ground

There is another story in the Old Testament about a prophet (seer) named Samuel, whom the Bible says that as he grew, none of his words fell to the ground, meaning that every prophetic word that he spoke came to pass. He heard the audible voice of the Lord as He called him at a very young age. He did not recognize the Lord’s voice at first (1 Samuel chapter 3), but then he answered and he became one of the greatest prophets in history.

“So Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him and let none of his words fall to the ground.” (1 Samuel 3:19)

In the book of 1 Samuel Chapter 9, there is a story of a man named Saul who was also called to be a prophet (seer) with a unique gift. Saul’s father, Kish, lost his donkeys and sent Saul and his servant to look for them. They couldn’t find the donkeys, but the servant said that there was an honorable man in this city and all that he says surely comes to pass. The story goes on to say that as they were walking, they met up with the Prophet Samuel.

“And he said to him, ‘Look now, there is in this city a man of God, and he is an honorable man; all that he says surely comes to pass.'” (1 Samuel 9:6)

God told Samuel the day before, that he was going to meet Saul, and God would tell him everything that is in his heart. When they met, Samuel anointed Saul to be a prophet, and prophesied to him about becoming the king of Israel. He prophesied with such accuracy and precision.

Samuel even told Saul by word of knowledge that his father’s donkeys were already found. Samuel told Saul that when Saul would prophesy he will be turned into another man. In the same way, the Lord is raising up prophets, releasing prophetic gifts and using them to proclaim His prophetic words to the nations.

“Samuel answered Saul and said, ‘I am the seer. Go up before me to the high place, for you shall eat with me today; and tomorrow I will let you go and will tell you all that is in your heart.'” (1 Samuel 9:19)

Everything Lost Will Be Found

The Lord says: “What you think that you may have lost, will certainly be found. I have set you in a particular direction for a purpose and with a plan. Listen for My voice in times of loss and in times of need.

“There are times that I will meet with you when you least expect it, and speak to you in the places where you would least expect it. You will meet others along the way. Just as Samuel anointed Saul with a flask of oil, I call each one individually, and I have a unique way of bringing each one of you into your destiny.

“Just as I spoke through Samuel, many will become My voice to this generation. They have been marked from a young age and they will soon recognize My voice. Some have been called to be prophets to the nations.

“They will walk in a life of victory because they are Spirit-led and not led by their own fleshly desires. They will enter into this higher dimension, and they will receive the fullness of what I have for them. I will place My word in their mouths, which will bring correction as well as direction, as they carry My word and My glory to the ends of the earth,” says the Lord.

“Then the Spirit of the Lord will rush upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.” (1 Samuel 10:6) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season

Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar