war drum sound

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    stevejohnson
    Participant

What sound are you hearing today? War drums- Drums proclaiming victory!!!!! For the battle is won- for you will see the triumphing cry going forth-the Realm is being revealed-My Realm- the real Realm. The Kingdom is being established and revealed upon the earth. Are you looking for it? If you do not look for it, you will not see it.You have cried out and have been heard. I am sending forth the abundance of your desire-look for it-walk in it – for it is yours. Keep focused on me for I established the provision-the abundance-the breakthrough-the life-the victory-the answers- the fullness for I am God. I have the best for you. Ask for it. But know it comes with responsibility- My ways are higher than yours.My truth is established and there is nothing else true to compare with. Do not you see the life-the kingdom-the fullness-the abundance-the greatness-the way I made it? It is all for you- to walk with Me. I made you in love for I am Love- so we can walk together. To live as one in Love and all that I established. Delight- Oh I delight in you- what happiness-joy-fruitfulness. I delight in you and I see that you delight in Me. SO I SEE THAT WE ARE ONE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar