Those who know what is right:

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Those who know what is right:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart and do not fear the taunts of the enemy. For they will be like a garment eaten by moths, but My saving power will last forever.

My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart: Can only be every born again Christian person. Proved by Isaiah 51:1-7…you that seek the Lord, consider Abraham to be your father and Sarah your mother; you are their increase….

For they will be like a garment eaten by moths: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath will reduce the power of the godless peoples, but not totally destroy them.   Isaiah 51:6

Isaiah 51:9-11 Awake, Awake: arm of the Lord, put on Your strength as You did in days long past. It was You that dried up the sea to make a path for your people.    And now, the Lords people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. They will have gladness and joy, while suffering and mourning will pass away.

This is the great second Exodus, by His faithful Christian people, who will occupy the holy Land, by then cleared and cleansed – great will be the Day!  Ezekiel 20:33-38

Isaiah 51:12-16 I am He who comforts you, why then fear man who must die. Why have you forgotten your Maker, the One who makes all things? Do not be in fear of your oppressor, you will soon be set free. I am the Lord, your God, Y’hovah [Jesus] is My Name. I have put words in your mouth and kept you covered under the shelter of My hand. I, the Creator, say to Zion: you are My people. Romans 9:24-26

The Lord will protect His people on that terrible Day – a worldwide judgement of fire, in the form of a massive CME  explosion of the suns surface – the next prophesied event. Isaiah 30:26-30, Malachi 4:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 51:17-23 Arouse yourselves, rise up Jerusalem – My people. From the Lord’s hand, you have drunk the cup of His wrath and now there is no one to lead you. The disasters of the sword, famine and desolation have overtaken you, now who can console you? Therefore; listen to this, in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine: Thus says the Lord [Jesus] : your God who will plead His peoples cause – I take from your hand My cup of wrath and I shall hand it to your tormentors, those who arrogantly afflicted you.  Ref; REB, CJB, KJV. some verses abridged

This is another clear sequence of events: how The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath punishes His enemies and then, His faithful Christian people will travel to and settle in the new Land of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31

From verse 18, we can see that all this passage from Isaiah 51, is before the Return of Jesus. This will happen later, after His people have come back and are living in the Land in peace and prosperity, as so well described in Ezekiel 36 and Hosea 14…….they will again dwell in My shadow, they will grow and flourish. The same as in ancient times, with the Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

Listen to Me! Prepare yourselves My people’:  You have received all the punishments that I decreed. You are insensible, not with wine, but to the truth of the Word of your God. Amos 8:11-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Now, I will take out My wrath on our enemies, but I will protect you and set you free. You will go into all that Land I promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers.  Jeremiah 46:27, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Zechariah 9:16, Habakkuk 3:13, Joel 3:16, Isaiah 27:6                                                                                            Bruce McKerras

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar