THE ZENITH OF LOVE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In a vision this morning I was shown red hearts neatly stacked inside a white doorframe. End of Vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The hearts symbolize Love. The white doorway symbolizes the invisible righteous passage between heaven and earth; between the flesh and the temple of the spirit. It is the way our resurrected Lord Jesus Christ made passable through His Crucifixion (doorposts). And no purer or more righteous blood was ever shed on an earthly Cross than that of Jesus Christ. I am hearing “LOVE”. No greater Love will there ever be than He who sacrificially died for humanity; for His friends. It was Him who first opened the narrow way through the temple veil that leads to heaven, that continues to open clogged spiritual arteries that lead to the inner sanctum of the Heart, of the inner tabernacle, wherein GOD resides!

And no greater LOVE is there on earth than one who receives GOD’s Son in their hearts, than one who sacrificially and willingly dies to self and for the Lord (Mat. 16:24-25). These are the hearts neatly stacked in the doorposts. These are they who are dying to self, who find refuge in GOD’s truth. Who are positioned to increasingly receive the pure, unblemished Love of GOD, of His Word, His Truth, His Spirit. These are they who are transitioning through the New Covenant way!

RELATED VERSES:

The priest (Now Jesus Christ our High Priest in heaven Cf. Book of Hebrews) shall take some of the blood from the sin offering (Jesus Christ shed His sacrificial blood for mankind) and put it on the “door posts” of the house (Apostle Paul taught that we are the temple that houses the Holy Spirit) on the four corners (of the Cross) of the ledge of the altar and on the posts of the gate of the inner court (passageway between the flesh and the spirit). (Ezek. 45:19)
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (Jn. 15:13)
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Jn. 14:16)

GOD so loved the world that He send His only begotten Son so that through Him all of mankind would not perish but find everlasting life in truth and in Love. The Zenith of Love!!!

Keep the Faith in His Love,
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar