"The Clean Pipe"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“The Clean Pipe”

by Lonnie Mackley June 16th, 2017

While waiting on the Lord I saw a picture of a pipe, and it looked like a plumbing pipe that water ran through. The pipe was open on both ends and did not seem to be connected to a water source like a regular plumbing pipe. The view then zoomed in to the inside of the pipe and I could see a buildup of debris and some kind of sludge or muck. Then water came rushing through one end of the pipe and it flushed it out until the water ran clean, and then the flow stopped. Then I saw the water flow through the pipe at intervals and then stop again. This is what I believe the Lord was showing me.

The pipe is the people that have been in the wilderness and this recent accelerated time of hyper-sanctification. The water of the Holy Spirit and the word has been running through your soul-life and flushing out the impurities within that have been blocking the flow of the Spirit. In time the Holy Spirit has cleaned out your heart and spirit to the point that most of the impurities have been purged and mostly the clean water of God’s truth is now flowing more and more purely through you. In the end you have become a clean but empty channel that Jesus can flow through by His power and Spirit.

There is one more element to what I saw; the water starting and stopping. Your job ahead in this harvest is just to be a clean channel that Jesus can flow through at will in order to help people. Your job is just to remain clean and available for Jesus to flow through you, and it is not your job to try to create a flow of the Spirit by yourself that would be a product of flesh. You must stay out of the way and just submit to the Holy Spirit while Jesus does what He wants to do through you. Remember ahead that you are just a pipe and Jesus is the source of pure water. So just be a pipe and let Jesus flow!

JN 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.” 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar