“Stop Carrying What I Never Intended for You to Carry!” – by Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Stop Carrying What I Never Intended for You to Carry!” – by Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Stop Carrying What I Never Intended for You to Carry!” – by Angie Stolba

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverancethe race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. | Hebrews 12:1-2

Cast Your Cares Upon Him

Just recently, I was carrying an armload of things down to my basement. As I was trying to keep everything in my arms, I accidentally dropped an item, and it fell to the floor with a loud thud. This was the second time that it had happened in the span of a couple days. Somewhat exasperated, I prayed, “Lord, help me carry all of this!” His answer somewhat surprised me, as I sense Him say, “Daughter, stop carrying what I never intended you to carry.”

I paused in my tracks, as I sensed a download from Papa God coming to my spirit. Now, I knew that the Lord was not literally telling me to stop carrying the particular items that I had in my arms. But at that particular moment, I recognized that the Lord was highlighting to me that I had been carrying more than I could handle, and that’s why I was dropping things. This picture was symbolic of what I had also been feeling spiritually and emotionally.

Often times the enemy will try to weigh us down with heavy loads so that we become distracted, especially as we are awaiting for answers to ongoing prayers and breakthrough. We may find ourselves unnecessarily, and even subconsciously, trying to carry these burdens that Jesus never intended for us to carry. However, we are told in the Word that His yolk is easy, and His burden is light (Matthew 11:30). The Lord instructs us to cast every worry onto Him, because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). The Bible also tells us not to be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present our requests to God. “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Phillipians 4:6-7).

Peace is a powerful weapon against the enemy. I sense that we are in a season where the Lord is equipping His Bride to hold her peace, regardless of how things may appear in the natural realm. The truth is that we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ (Romans 8:37). He is our good Shepherd. Be confident that He is leading us beside the still waters, even amidst the turmoil that is taking place in the world.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul (Psalm 23:1-3)

Angie’s Blogg

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar