DWELLINGS BEYOND

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In vision I was shown the Lord Jesus Christ standing on a porch of a house that was surrounded by a garden of beautiful flowers. He was looking yonder in our direction. As though He were waiting.

INTERPRETATION:

The vision was shown this evening subsequent to mourning the loss of a dearly loved one. The Holy Spirit was showing me that this Believer was with Jesus in a place He had prepared for her. And not to be troubled, that she is resting with Him there. It was clearly understood that the beautiful flowers are symbolic of all the prayers this devout person had prayed. Indeed, works follow faithful Believers to Heaven in ways that we have yet to fully understand. And yes He waits for us so that we can, one day, be where He is. In unfathomable realms of Light and prayerful flowers.

I felt moved to share this vision to give His people encouragement and comfort if mourning the loss of loved ones. To confirm His Word – that faithful loved ones are with Him. And that His eyes are on us until our time on earth is fulfilled. This earth life is but a passage to the garden of life. To eternity.

Oh Lord you’re beautiful.  Your face is all I see.  For when your eyes are on this child, your love abounds to me.

Thank you Lord.

RELATED VERSES:

Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead — those who die in the Lord from this moment on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “- they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.” (Revelation)

Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in m. in my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know. (Jn.14)

Let not your hearts be troubled.
    Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

That is lovely Suzanne. Thank you so much for sharing…

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

You’re welcome Clu. Praise be to the Father of Lights.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar