You Will Be Healed!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

You Will Be Healed!

by Lonnie Mackley July 13th, 2018

The Holy Spirit has been prompting me the last two days to post a word that He has been showing me that someone and other people need to really hear right now. He showed me a vision of a person in a home and you have been really worried because you have had a number of serious debilitating health problems that you have not been able to fix and you are concerned about what will happen if you don’t get help. You have struggled with these things for years and you have prayed and done your best to believe for healing, but healing has not come and you feel discouraged and depressed because you see no way out or through. Jesus wants you to know that there is a way out because “He is the Way” and He has planned all along to heal you and He has just been leading you to a place of greater faith in order to believe for your healings not just for yourself, but you will have the faith to believe for others as you pray for their healings in this last harvest and the fresh outpouring of the Spirit that is about to come for you. I also saw in this vision that the worried person in the home was trying to open every door there for an answer but behind every door was no real answer. Then when the person sat down and really surrendered to the Lord in surrendered desperation, a new door appeared and on the door in bright shining bold letters was the word “FAITH”; this is the only door you can walk through to find your healings and the person did indeed walk through this door and came out completely healed and looked like they had been made younger and more rejuvenated in the end and ready and eager to go out and pray for others for their healings. So take hope today and trust that Jesus is leading you to a place for receiving not only your healings and miracles, but faith to lead others to theirs as well!

MK 9:23″ `If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for him who believes.” 24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar